Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My F-Pace Premium Deep Sapphire Blue is due to arrive in april.

One thing I wanted to do is have the back bumper in the middle painted similar to the F-Pace S version. Anyone know what color paint that is?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
The stock *S* without the Black Package , has *SILVER* in the middle of the Rear Bumper !
I think they call that area the *Diffuser* ???
I am not sure if it is an exact match to the Rhodium Silver , but it is close !

P.S. I hope you take possession of your F-Pace , in time for the Mid-Atlantic MEET in April !!! ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, good to know!

I've been watching the shipping website with my VIN, hoping to get an idea of when it might be on its way. So far, it isn't in the ocean yet...

·
Registered
517 Posts
I believe "Satin Chrome" is the official JLR name for that color, but whatever you call it a good shop should be able to color match it.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I believe "Satin Chrome" is the official JLR name for that color, but whatever you call it a good shop should be able to color match it.
Hey Turbo ! The *Satin Chrome* that you are talking about , is the *surround trim around the grille* and the *side vents* and on the *S* the strip on the doors called the *Door Finishers* !!! All of these pieces actually look almost like chrome , but with a haze !!! The piece on the Rear Bumper *the Rear Diffuser* is actually painted *Silver* !!! :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey Turbo ! The *Satin Chrome* that you are talking about , is the *surround trim around the grille* and the *side vents* and on the *S* the strip on the doors called the *Door Finishers* !!! All of these pieces actually look almost like chrome , but with a haze !!! The piece on the Rear Bumper *the Rear Diffuser* is actually painted *Silver* !!! :)
Well that figures they aren't the same.....

It all looks silver to me anyway. I also don't know the difference in magenta or fuchsia and why they can't just be purple.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well that figures they aren't the same.....

It all looks silver to me anyway. I also don't know the difference in magenta or fuchsia and why they can't just be purple.
Those are actually shades of pink....not purple. :p My hair has been both.

:D

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well, I may not know my purples from my pinks, and ain't even gonna take a stab at chartreuse, but I was just looking at the sales brochure and it says the rear diffuser is *SATIN SILVER* so *GR* I think we should agree to consider this a *TIE* on calling the color correctly. :D

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Well, I may not know my purples from my pinks, and ain't even gonna take a stab at chartreuse, but I was just looking at the sales brochure and it says the rear diffuser is *SATIN SILVER* so *GR* I think we should agree to consider this a *TIE* on calling the color correctly. :D
Oh' Dearest Turbodog , I will gladly let YOU refer to it as a "TIE" , if that makes you feel better !!! Just as long as YOU agree , that *GR* was *RIGHT* in the first place !!! If you will recall , *GR* said it was *Painted Silver* , which is what you just confirmed !!! YOU said it was "Satin CHROME" !!!
There is a BIG difference between *CHROME* and *Painted SILVER* !!! ;)
YOU , go ahead and enjoy your "TIE" , and *GR* will go ahead and enjoy his *WIN* !!! >:)

Reactions: Turbodog
1 - 9 of 9 Posts