Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jaguar F-Pace
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my F-Pace for a month and I cannot log into InControl from my vehicle. My welcome screen constantly pops up and I get an error message when I try to log in. The dealership hasn't been helpful and neither has Customer Support. My vehicle has been added to both the website and the APP.

Support.
See picture.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This won't be any consolation, but I'm unable to login to my InControl account user profile from my vehicle either. It keeps telling me to retry again later when there is network connection (even though I'm already connected to the network).

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think the fact that my 2020 is having a similar problem as your 2021 (which uses a new different interface) means that there is something going on with their back-end servers (and not necessarily something wrong with the vehicles themselves?).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have had my F-Pace for a month and I cannot log into InControl from my vehicle. My welcome screen constantly pops up and I get an error message when I try to log in. The dealership hasn't been helpful and neither has Customer Support. My vehicle has been added to both the website and the APP.
Support. View attachment 73580 See picture.
Message I had from Jaguar USA customer support. The dealer did whatever this was and login works as it should.
Please arrange for the vehicle to be booked into the customers local retailer, and for VSS (vehicle shared secrets) procedure to be completed.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I haven't tried to be honest. I'm an Apple CarPlay user and I use it all the time. I guess I should try though especially since my account was setup with my previous f-pace

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just got a letter in the mail from Jaguar...this is a known problem and they will fix it for free. This has been mentioned before but just confirming that Jaguar knows about it and is mailing letters to owners...it's about a 30 minute service.

·
Registered
2021 Jaguar F-Pace
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got a letter in the mail from Jaguar...this is a known problem and they will fix it for free. This has been mentioned before but just confirming that Jaguar knows about it and is mailing letters to owners...it's about a 30 minute service.
Thank you for the information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts