Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all:
I have had my FPACE for about 3 months now (6000 miles). For the last month or so, i have noticing a rattling/jingling noise coming from the rear right interior of the car. I cannot find anything loose that would make that kind of noise. I will be going to the dealer soon, but wanted to reach out to you to see if anyone else had a similar issue. Any help will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Did you check for anything loose down in the Spare Tire Compartment , under the cargo floor ???

·
Administrator
1,973 Posts
@VZX-CO has posted many Technical Service Bulletins under Service and Maintenance and Problems and Issues. I think you may be experiencing something that has to do with the rear compartment and a loose fitment issue. Don't have the exact issue but that might be your problem. He might just chime in as I have put a mention in this thread.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
He will most DEFINITELY chime-in now , since *GR* has put a mention in for @VZX-CO !!! >:)

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Reactions: MKenM and GRVR

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
hello all:
I have had my FPACE for about 3 months now (6000 miles). For the last month or so, i have noticing a rattling/jingling noise coming from the rear right interior of the car. I cannot find anything loose that would make that kind of noise. I will be going to the dealer soon, but wanted to reach out to you to see if anyone else had a similar issue. Any help will be much appreciated.
Record the noise! In case they can't replicate it! There's nothing worse than not be able to show them something while you are at the dealership.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had a spare towing eye in my spare tire well rattling around when I picked up my F Pace. Might be worth a looksee to see if it's under the spare or if the other tools aren't secured properly.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had a spare towing eye in my spare tire well rattling around when I picked up my F Pace. Might be worth a looksee to see if it's under the spare or if the other tools aren't secured properly.
Took everything out even including the spare tire. Still noise.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's the cross brace! It was a problem with about 1 out of every 3 F-Paces in 2016. I had the same problem. VZX gave you the Topix. Take it in.
Mine's built in 3/17. I hope that was it! Just dropped off the car this AM, we'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all. I have scheduled an appointment to have it looked at. The next open slot at the Jag dealer in Edison, NJ is three-and-half weeks away, so I would not know the outcome till mid-July. Will be certain to post the outcome. Your help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Finally I uploaded the video files to youtube. Let me know whether this noise is normal or not. Thanks.

BTW, my loaner 35T doesn't make that kind of noise. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts