Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I snagged a great deal on RRS take off wheels from a dealership. I’m planning on powder coating them black and put them on my F-Pace.
Would difference in offset be okay?

I have 18” currently, F-Pace 20” calls for 20x8.5 ET45 and RRS wheels are 20x8.5 ET47 so 2mm difference in offset. I would not like to have to run spacers.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Based on your specs here I was somewhat concerned with the front, but I think you'll be fine up there after mapping your setup against the bigger tire and rim setup I had on my 2019 F-Pace SVR. The mapping is below. Your rim/tire is in green, mine which cleared all hard points including the fenders is is Orange. Note not knowing what tire you were going to run, I just keep them the same at the 20 inch size instead of 22. Kind of won't fit your rim, but this is your setup, I think it will clear on the front. You'll be fine on the back.

SVR before I totaled her.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Based on your specs here I was somewhat concerned with the front, but I think you'll be fine up there after mapping your setup against the bigger tire and rim setup I had on my 2019 F-Pace SVR. The mapping is below. Your rim/tire is in green, mine which cleared all hard points including the fenders is is Orange. Note not knowing what tire you were going to run, I just keep them the same at the 20 inch size instead of 22. Kind of won't fit your rim, but this is your setup, I think it will clear on the front. You'll be fine on the back.

SVR before I totaled her. View attachment 73669
thank you for the detailed reply. I’ll be running 255/50r20 all around which is same as what F-Pace 20” comes with. If 255/55R20 was possible it’d be better. I’ll be running either Toyo Open Country A/T 3 or Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
So I think you will be fine with that setup, but you need to double check the clearance at the front on the inside spindle at the top of the inside corner of the tire. It will be close but at you can see below you are pretty much where my setup was with that tire so I think you'll clear. I had about a quarter inch clearance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts