Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped off for a drink a what do I see? First one in the wild. Mine is on the right.
IMG_1836.jpg

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Stopped off for a drink a what do I see? First one in the wild. Mine is on the right.
View attachment 31137
Other than the photo being upside down this random sighting looks quite stages, even down to wheel angle ;)
Just kidding. This is a beautiful duo to say the least.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's right side up on my phone. The mobile version isn't the easiet to use.

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
It's right side up on my phone. The mobile version isn't the easiet to use.
If it's right side up on your phone , then maybe your phone is upside down !!! >:)

Is yours on the right (upside down) or on the right (right side up) ??? >:)

This pic is starting to make me feel like I "stopped off for a drink" before I signed into the Forum !!! >:)

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
286 Posts
I thought you were at the dealer ��

·
Registered
536 Posts
If it's right side up on your phone , then maybe your phone is upside down !!! >:)

Is yours on the right (upside down) or on the right (right side up) ??? >:)

This pic is starting to make me feel like I "stopped off for a drink" before I signed into the Forum !!! >:)
When I stand on my head the pic looks fine to me!

·
Registered
278 Posts
How do you get them to stick like that?

So yours is the white one?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Beautiful sight.

Am I supposed to back into all parking spots after I get my FP just in case of a photo opp? ;)
YES , and apparently we also have to "angle the front wheels slightly" !!! ;)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Always back in! The old First Responder in me, but it does make for a quick, safer exit should you need to leave quickly. Think of it this way, you either back in first or back out last. I would rather back in first, where there is no potential for cross-traffic.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Always back in! The old First Responder in me, but it does make for a quick, safer exit should you need to leave quickly. Think of it this way, you either back in first or back out last. I would rather back in first, where there is no potential for cross-traffic.
What field did you work in as a FR? Fire, police, medic?
But I agree, I actually prefer backing into a spot rather than pulling in. Ive always found it to be much easier; you can see the lines perfectly in your mirrors when you back in.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
With those plates, I'm surprised that isn't someone on here. The pic is fine on my ipad btw.....maybe you fixed it.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
View attachment 31137
Is the drink the reason the photo is upside down? :)

Pic is still upside down to me. I guess you weren't able to hunt down the owner?

As for F-paces all in a row, any one on the east coast should be able to see around 20 at one time all lined up if you attend our meet on April 23rd in Harrisburg, Pa!

Reactions: MTHM and GRVR

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
What field did you work in as a FR? Fire, police, medic?
you can see the lines perfectly in your mirrors when you back in.
Firefighter/EMT probably before you were born :D 1981-1989. Squad 51 Rescue, at least that is how we thought of ourselves. Really, I would rather back into a parking spot with no cross traffic than back out of one, though the F-Pace with its warnings does make it somewhat brainless.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Let *GR* take care of this for ya ! There you go ! 0:)

Much Better ! ;)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
For future Photos with said Cell Phone..Put the ear end in your left hand and/or mouth end in your right hand....

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
For future Photos with said Cell Phone..Put the ear end in your left hand and/or mouth end in your right hand....
Should I comment , or Should I Not Comment , Should I Comment , or Should I Not Comment ??? >:)

Oh' well , NO Comment !!! ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts