Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to raise the ground clearance of my 2017 F-pace by 1-1.5". The car currently has 19" wheels.

It seems like finding a good shop to install a lift kit to RAISE the suspension may be my best bet. Reason is to get a little more elevation if I hit patches of deeper sand on beach ORV roads.

Has anyone here tried this out? Doesn't seem to be any forum posts on raising the F-pace.

·
Registered
2016 3.0TTD
169 Posts
"Has anyone here tried this out? Doesn't seem to be any forum posts on raising the F-pace".

I would have to say that there aren't many people who purchase a luxury SUV for off-road driving. I have used mine on easy/moderate tracks in national parks that would accomodate a 2WD vehicle, but nothing that would require 4WD low range.

Beach/sand driving usually involves SALT (at least in Australia) and that's what rental 4WD's are for!

Stu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There also aren't many offroad capable vehicles with such agility at this price range!

The jag gets regular undercarriage washes (lots of salt on the roads for snow and living by the ocean anyways) so I'm not too concerned about corrosion.

The NPS at the national seashores usually don't give rentals ORV permits otherwise that would be a viable (but expensive long-term) option.

I've seen some boundary-pushers on this forum. Wondering if anyone has tried this. If not I will report back if I get it done ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts