Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this interior, or have it? I'd love to see some pics.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have it...give me a few minutes to post some pics. I posted some earlier but I don't remember where. I will tell you this. I had a storm grey R-Sport with the jet interior that I drove for 8 months and I received many compliments. I have had my tempest grey with the oyster w/Lime stitching for 2 weeks and i have received more compliments on this vehicle already.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have one as well. Ammo R Sport with oyster and lime. Nonstop compliments.

Reactions: L-PACE

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Here are some more pics of the Oyster Interior w/Lime Stitching !
They are from the *Update to Diesel* Thread , posted by kris , who has a BRG !

The thing I really like about the Jet Interior & Oyster Interior , is that ALL the Interior Pieces (seats , dash , door panels , center console , etc.) are matching colors ! Just my opinion !
TWO Thumbs Up from me , on this Interior ! Not too dark , and not too Light ! ;)

Reactions: L-PACE

·
Registered
92 Posts
I saw the oyster leather with lime stitching at a dealership, and fell in love with it! I ordered it on my initial Ammo R-Sport. But, when I changed my mind to the IRR, I did not feel they oyster and lime went well with the IRR, so I switched to the ebony, which is bulletproof (I have a 10 year old). The Oyster really lightens up the interior of the car in a great way.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would have opted for this, but didn't realize it was an option.
Oh well

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I would have opted for this, but didn't realize it was an option.
Oh well
It wasn't an option on the Prestige, so don't beat yourself up Caymus. It's the R-Sport only. I love the leather, but HATE lime green, so the stitching does me in anyway.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw the oyster leather with lime stitching at a dealership, and fell in love with it! I ordered it on my initial Ammo R-Sport. But, when I changed my mind to the IRR, I did not feel they oyster and lime went well with the IRR, so I switched to the ebony, which is bulletproof (I have a 10 year old). The Oyster really lightens up the interior of the car in a great way.
I did worry a little about that, but green is my favorite color (lime in particular), and I think it ties in nicely with the R-Sport logo.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pics StormGrey & GRVR!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I did worry a little about that, but green is my favorite color (lime in particular), and I think it ties in nicely with the R-Sport logo.
You will love the Oyster leather - it is such a pretty gray and the lime green is such a pop of unexpected color. And, it does pick up the R-Sport Logo. I did the black pack with the IRR, so felt the black seats were imperative to repeat the color pattern (yes, I am extremely picky about matching colors).

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I love the leather, but HATE lime green, so the stitching does me in anyway.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just to show again how Jaguar has missed the mark with the options for the S. Being the top of the models it should have all the interior options available.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
You will love the Oyster leather - it is such a pretty gray and the lime green is such a pop of unexpected color. And, it does pick up the R-Sport Logo. I did the black pack with the IRR, so felt the black seats were imperative to repeat the color pattern (yes, I am extremely picky about matching colors).

We liked it too, but it was too much solid colors for us... We did the Jet/Light oyster two tone seats and left the headliner matching Oyster. There is something about two tone seats that just says "SPORTY" to us.....:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
We liked it too, but it was too much solid colors for us... We did the Jet/Light oyster two tone seats and left the headliner matching Oyster. There is something about two tone seats that just says "SPORTY" to us.....:)
Good for you! That 2 tone leather, in the Light Oyster and Black, is to die for! But my current ride has light cream leather seats and I have found it difficult to keep them looking pristine, especially with my Driving Mr. Asher (who has been 7-10 years old in the back seat)!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ammo and oyster / lime here as well. Love the combo and will be doing the calipers in lime shortly as well.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Ammo and oyster / lime here as well. Love the combo and will be doing the calipers in lime shortly as well.
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen , it's starting to sound like *Karl* has got a *WILD SIDE* !!! >:)

Don't forget to post PICS , after they are done !!! ;)

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen , it's starting to sound like *Karl* has got a *WILD SIDE* !!! >:)

Don't forget to post PICS , after they are done !!! ;)
I wouldn't exactly call it wild :) Porsche uses bright yellow and lime green on calipers a lot from what I've seen.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Interesting...please post photos. I may rethink doing them in red.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts