Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No luck when I searched the forum for this so here goes. I pick up a new F-Pace portfolio today, but found a winter tire package at another dealer for 1/2 price a couple of hours away. Has anyone used a quick Jack to lift their F-Pace, I am trying to figure out of I can get the wheels shipped as we are in a lockdown again? If not would anyone happen to have the measurement between the jacking points as the quick jack only goes to 60" between points. My f-type didn't come with a jack etc and I see different info on the wen regarding what comes with the F-Pace so hoping to use my quick-jack.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
No luck when I searched the forum for this so here goes. I pick up a new F-Pace portfolio today, but found a winter tire package at another dealer for 1/2 price a couple of hours away. Has anyone used a quick Jack to lift their F-Pace, I am trying to figure out of I can get the wheels shipped as we are in a lockdown again? If not would anyone happen to have the measurement between the jacking points as the quick jack only goes to 60" between points. My f-type didn't come with a jack etc and I see different info on the wen regarding what comes with the F-Pace so hoping to use my quick-jack.

Thanks,
Have used the QuickJack to lift the 2017 Prestige for oil change and wheel swap a few times. First time, with the provided blocks, it wasn't all that great. Before the next time, purchased some circular pucks with slot to go around the pinch welds on the rockers. Takes a little time to get them in the proper position as you're raising the jacks but it works with no damage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts