Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I had a couple questions about the F-Pace S badging and thought people on this forum might know the answers.

Does anyone know what the meaning is behind the green and red circle that is placed beside the "S"? I've tried searching around the internet, but it remains an enigma as to why those two specific colours are there in that symbol.

Also, what does "S" stand for? The obvious answer would be "sport", but then it seems a bit odd that the "sport" trim is placed above the "r-sport" trim, with the latter sounding like it would be higher-end. Perhaps it stands for "supercharged" or some other term? Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
R-Sport < S < R < RS/SVR

Confusing, ain't it?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
If I am not mistaken , the "S" with the green/red circle or round (hole) on the front grille of the F-Pace , is for the slow moving vehicles in front of you , so when they see you behind them , they know you are saying "Get out of the way "S" Hole" ! And the same emblem on the back of the F-Pace , is for the slow moving vehicles that you just passed , to let them know that "Hi , I am the "S" Hole that just flew by you , see ya later" !!!
0:)

Reactions: Turbodog and MTHM
1 - 7 of 7 Posts