Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
$2000 off sticker and about $2500 more on my trade-in than what they first quoted. They said if I custom ordered it would have been $1000 off and nothing more on my trade-in.

·
Registered
218 Posts
MSRP on custom order $67K 2018 S. Dealer threw in free 3M coating and said he'll throw in a bunch of accessories when it comes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
MSRP on my custom order 2017 R Sport. Was about $60k without taxes, etc.

Kerry

·
Registered
204 Posts
$3,000 off MSRP. Bought it off the lot in April. I think they're motivated to get those things off the lot before the 2018 models arrive.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
1500.00 of sticker + 500.00 in free accessories+ 7 layer Ceramic Pro type finish to be applied by local reputable firm...deal already made on a yet to be delivered 2018 R sport 20D.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
~$2500 off MSRP and almost $1500 more on my trade than KBB value. Bought off the lot on May 12th. Dealership had 30+ FPs on the lot.

·
Registered
241 Posts
$2,700 off of $65k, plus $1,300 in JLR incentives. Purchase. No trade.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
~$2500 off MSRP and almost $1500 more on my trade than KBB value. Bought off the lot on May 12th. Dealership had 30+ FPs on the lot.
Hey there SilverSpringFPaceS , is that as in Silver Spring , MD ??? Just north of DC ???

·
Registered
112 Posts
$2000 off msrp on $65k FPS. Not many S on the dealer lot.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Hey GRVR...yes, Silver Spring Maryland
Very Nice ! *VR* grew up right down the road from Holy Cross Hospital ! And *GR* grew up in Rockville/Aspen Hill , just a little further up Georgia Avenue ! In 2000 , we moved down here to the Eastern Shore , just 15-miles in from Ocean City ! Maybe you can join us at the next Mid-Atlantic MEET & GREET ! When you get chance , post some pics of your F-Pace !!!
Everyone here on the Forum LOVES F-Pace Pics !!! :)

P.S. Staying on Topic , we got ours in Annapolis , MD off the lot , back in Sept. when there still weren't very many around , and only got $1000 OFF MSRP ! But , after seeing it in person and driving it , this is the first car I have ever bought , where *Making The Deal* took a backseat to *WANTING THE CAR* !!! We weren't leaving there without it , no way !!! ;)
That my friends , is the *MAGNETIC POWER* of the *BEAUTY and PERFORMANCE* of the Jaguar F-Pace !!! >:)

Reactions: Jetman

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Early adopter. Ordered November 2015. Built March 2016. Took possession May 2016.

$70.5K MSRP; paid $68.8K after incentives; financed at 1.9%; also rec'd $857 check from dealer (equal to one month payment) because car arrived with a headlight fault and it took four extra days to receive and install new LED headlamp before I could take possession. This was an "inconvenience" payment to me.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts