Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SVR F Pace
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of problems for sure with pivi pro, but I will say with all the updates it's been Much smoother lately. Hope all is well

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree. The biggest complaint I had when I first got the car in March was the long boot up time. After a few updates it boots up almost instantly now. There a few things I wish Jaguar would change in a future update. The ability to turn off auto start/start and stay off, the option to display the compass all the time and instead of displaying the time in two places give me the option to display the date in one of them. Also the option to have the doors lock automatically after I exit the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Pivi Pro is pretty much running the path that we rode with ICTP. Took a little under a year to get it somewhat bug free and then another year to fix most of the troublesome feature. With my 2021 and PiviPro, I just got another update 2.1.3 I think it was, so we will see how that one runs. Still no option to save the start stop setting between starts. I doubt we will get that to be honest. I even took the rear boot area apart and the connector is no longer back there that we could pull to permanently disable start stop. I guess I'll just have to live with hitting the two step process to shut it off for each start.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think there is so much real estate for them to just add a stop start button as one of the default home style buttons on the far left or right of the screen… I really wish they had some bug or improvement request intake form

it really is an amazing system when it is working right. Boots up fast, I use the navigation more than my phone at this point. It looks great. A lot of potential still there

·
Registered
146 Posts
It’s been running smoothly for me as well lately. As a Spotify subscriber I love playing dj while I’m driving and how the app presents itself just like it is on my phone. I have not experienced a more pleasant CarPlay experience in any other car. Also, the responsiveness of the touch screen is almost on the level of an Apple iPad which is quite impressive to me. I highly recommend when cruising around at night with ambient lighting to go to quick settings and hit screen off to enhance the experience. In order to amplify the brightness of the ambient lighting I disabled the lights in the footwells to make the cabin as dark as possible.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes much better, and on a side note, there's new functionality with the rear view camera now..."3D View"...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts