Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
It looks very beautiful so congratulations!!! Also, that is amazing service from your dealer. I have 9 Jaguar dealerships within an hour of me so pick up is easy. I have one 10 minutes away, but went for the one an hour away since I got better deal.

·
Registered
82 Posts
How GOOD of a Deal ??? Just Curious !
I got $1,500 off of MSRP. I thought it was very fair given my F-Pace was $65K. None of the other JLR dealers I spoke to would give and inch because of demand, limited allocation, and yet unknown JLR incentives. I think the place I did the deal with doesn't sell as many Jags as the ones in my immediate area so that is why they were willing to deal a bit. So rather than a quick 10 minutes to my nearest JLR, I'll have an hour drive. But for $1,500 off, I'll gladly make the drive for pick up. I did everything online so I have not even driven to my dealer yet. End of November is my est. delivery date so I am hoping it will get here early based on others getting their's a 3-4 weeks early.

·
Registered
82 Posts
$1500 sounds like a GOOD Deal !
I had the other several JLR dealers follow up with me after I did the transaction and they all thought $1,500 off (or really any discount) was a good deal based on how brisk the F-Pace was selling. I never set foot in at dealership after test driving the car and did all my negotiation over phone and email just to take the emotion out of it since I knew I would be at a disadvantage with a beauty sitting in front of me. Also, I was just doing a factory order so it was a bit less tempting for me.

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.