Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 months and 3000km I still can't check the version of my SVR PiviPro as it just says it's up to date already, but the last update date and version are just blank.

Is this normal?

What is the latest software version ?

I read in other thread that the tcu /telematic control unit could be the problem ?

Incontrol mobile app is working.

1 months ago i shared this issue while i was at the dealer but nothing happend.

(I also have the "Grinding noise when turning?" , waiting for the replacement
Grinding noise when turning? )

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
You need to get your F-Pace back to the dealer to have them do an install of software. I had the same issue, no version, till I reach out to them and found out I need to bring it back in for them to do something with software.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You need to get your F-Pace back to the dealer to have them do an install of software. I had the same issue, no version, till I reach out to them and found out I need to bring it back in for them to do something with software.
Are you aware of a new update installed by the dealer that hampers the exhaust note? Someone on here mentioned it.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I am not, my exhaust sounds like it always has. Deeper than the 2019 SVR, but with much less pop and crackle when down shifting. It does make a raspy/ chainsaw sound when it up shifts though, that is pretty cool. But nothing has changed with that sound since I took ownership other than at 5k miles it's a bit deeper sounding, probably because the inside of the pipes are now costed.

·
Registered
2021 F Pace P250, Bluefire Blue
8 Posts
I heard that from the factory, the Pivi Pro software version will be blank. That was the case for my car. After the first OTA update, the fields will be populated. The latest update i got was on August 11th.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The software version on my 2021 SVR was blank on delivery back in Aug but has since updated at least twice to OS 2.1.0a on 22nd Sep and OS 2.1.0 on 29th Sep. Don't know if it's required for the updates but check that mobile data is enabled in the connectivity menu.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Along these lines, how long does data last with new vehicle, and what are the terms of renewing? ATT I assume? Never explained by the dealer... 2021P 400...

·
Registered
268 Posts
After 2 months and 3000km I still can't check the version of my SVR PiviPro as it just says it's up to date already, but the last update date and version are just blank.

Is this normal?

What is the latest software version ?

I read in other thread that the tcu /telematic control unit could be the problem ?

Incontrol mobile app is working.

1 months ago i shared this issue while i was at the dealer but nothing happend.

(I also have the "Grinding noise when turning?" , waiting for the replacement
Grinding noise when turning? )
There is a service bulletin on the turning issue. The front end needs to be lubricated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts