Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Walk through of the new Pivi Pro system.

Overall this was pretty good. Disappointing that they didn't cover CarPlay or Android Auto on the larger screen.

·
Registered
21 Jaguar F-Pace P400
28 Posts
Thank you for sharing! I noticed the auto start/stop option is in the settings section of pivi-pro now with the absence of a physical button. Very curious to know if it retains the setting or if it has to be set (turned off) with each start.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I've been searching trying to see how the Apple CarPlay looks on that much bigger screen. No luck so far.

I'm pretty sure Auto Start Stop will need to be hit every time you start the car unless you bribe a Service Manager to turn it on/off for you in the Service Settings.

Reactions: Newfound

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thank you for sharing! I noticed the auto start/stop option is in the settings section of pivi-pro now with the absence of a physical button. Very curious to know if it retains the setting or if it has to be set (turned off) with each start.
I have been wondering where the autostart stop button went! Thanks for clearing that up.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jaguar 2021 handover video here with lots of details.. CarPlay interface shown at the 15:25 mark. It doesn't take up the whole screen and leaves easy shortcuts to get back to the Pivi interface which is nice compared to finding the Jaguar app button in the CarPlay app menu.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone having issues with the proper profile not coming up when car is unlocked with the remote and your cell phone in the car? The memory seats also supposed to be set to the specific remote. Told the July 16 update would fix but it hasnt. Jag needs an IT dept not mechanics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts