Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
3) Yes, still cuts out. This is one that I was most hopeful would finally be fixed but within 30 seconds of trying it out I got that crap out and start at lowered volume bug as it has been since day one.

I have the same issue: the music cuts off on daily basis at least once and always while using CarPlay.
Not linked to door locked or not
Mute itself or disconnect my phone (either on Bluetooth or wired)
Sometime when in mute, goes back to much higher level of sound

reverse noise warning is not on immediately when I start the car, it takes 30 secs to activate which is a very long time.

worst and dangerous: collision warning is crazy. It detects God know what and starts the emergency braking, nearly got an accident as the guy behind me was a bit too close.
Checked the sensors, no water/mud nothing on them, it has happened about 5 times but 5 freaking dangerous time.

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
136 Posts
Yes I've struggled to notice the differences as well. Does everyone here have SVRs, I know NJSVR, Matt868 and I do. This could ba an SVR only Pivi Update. Was surprised myself that they could update other computers in the car as well with a Pivi update.
I suppose I’m not that surprised as the radio software has been the central brains for many vehicle systems for awhile. I just wish they’d be more specific with what these updates are doing. As written, they’re often pretty broad and vague descriptions.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I suppose I’m not that surprised as the radio software has been the central brains for many vehicle systems for awhile. I just wish they’d be more specific with what these updates are doing. As written, they’re often pretty broad and vague descriptions.
Nor do they usually fix the problems you are experiencing !

61 - 64 of 64 Posts