Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SVR F Pace
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FIXED WITH LATEST UPDATE. Finally got in touch with the service adviser that said they are aware of the no audio problem, but there is not a fix yet. Most of the dealers I had been calling for service wanted to refresh it but finally, someone says the update is not available. Has anyone else heard/experienced this: 2021 F-Pace SVR

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
My audio drops out on CarPlay but I primarily use CarPlay and that is where I see the issue. If I jump around between sources it comes back. So I'm not sure its the same problem you are having.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My audio drops out on CarPlay but I primarily use CarPlay and that is where I see the issue. If I jump around between sources it comes back. So I'm not sure its the same problem you are having.
Yes, this is exactly the same problem I have. Audio cuts out on CarPlay...usually after the first 5 minutes or so...but if I cycle through the inputs it comes back. Kind of pain. Hopefully they fix this soon

·
Registered
2021 SVR F Pace
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup same problem, have to switch around inputs. Got in touch with Hennessy Jag/RR in Atlanta and their foreman has a fix. I Will update next week when I go there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup same problem, have to switch around inputs. Got in touch with Hennessy Jag/RR in Atlanta and their foreman has a fix. I Will update next week when I go there.
Hey, my name is Eric, I live in Sandy Springs...please let me know what you find out. I was trying to decide where to take my Jag for service (I bought it in SC)...but if Hennessy Jag has the solution, that would answer where I take it!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just realized I’m now experiencing the same issue with my Bluetooth connection. I’m thinking it was the new update from July 4 that screwed it up as I had no issue with it prior to updating. Weird part is the audio works for phone calls 🤔

·
Registered
2021 SVR F Pace
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update they put July 13tg update. So far no audio or phone problems. But cannot sign into profile or connect but has all the settings right? Guess it’s better teto

·
Registered
108 Posts
Also I swear the update made the meridian bass low in wayy better
Hmm I’ll have to try listening with CarPlay. My audio was never broken lol I’m just an idiot and didn’t realize that the audio was off. All I had to do was hit the volume dial near the push button start.

·
Registered
2021 SVR F Pace
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FIXED! newest update this week installed and fixed all issues and the account logout problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts