Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is my third JAG. My newest is a 2021 F pace. I am really frustrated at the fact that the IN CONTROL wont sign me in on the PIVI pro. The app on my phone works but for some reason not in the car. "UNABLE TO CONNECT"
TECH Service ticket has been opened for months now with no resolve ... Anyone else have this issue? Was it resolved?

·
Registered
2016 3.0TTD
180 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
This is my third JAG. My newest is a 2021 F pace. I am really frustrated at the fact that the IN CONTROL wont sign me in on the PIVI pro. The app on my phone works but for some reason not in the car. "UNABLE TO CONNECT"
TECH Service ticket has been opened for months now with no resolve ... Anyone else have this issue? Was it resolved?
I have a 2021 and it was an absolute nightmare. Took 2 trips into dealer and they ultimaely had to do a full system reboot. Almost 10 days and they had to get someone as Jaguar North America to talk with UK to get it done. Works fine now, but I would go stand on your dealer's head and not be patient (and I am a patient person). Was really disappointing. Have told them if I have another problem, they get the car back. They know there are issues and are not addressing them proactively.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts