Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
@scharnhorst - As mentioned in my earlier post, to get 3.0.0 you MUST go to the dealer for the install. A couple of days later it will eventually refresh your screen to show that it is installed. 3.0.0 OTA isn't available in North America until February 2022.
You DO NOT have to go to the dealer. Mine is updating as I am typing this and I haven't been near the dealer. I am in the US so the 3.0 OTA is obviously available in the US.

Reactions: JoshMW

·
Registered
239 Posts
3.0 Update complete!

Attachments

Reactions: PA-FPace-F

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I need to go to the dealer, because I do not think you will get the automatic download if your car is reporting any issues. Since I have the brake problem, along with eh SOS issue and now a battery low message, I took it into the dealership. They will do the install. I actually got a call from them Yesterday and took it in a week early. They have it now. Fingers crossed things will be fixed. More issues than my 2019 SVR since that car had no issues in the time I owned it until I totaled it taking it to the trade in. While I'm still happy I ordered this one last November and got it delivered to me and my wife in the hospital in May I've had a lot more issues with this one. Yesterday at the dealership the rear hatch unlocked but it wouldn't raise on it's own. Service writer said it had to do with the low battery message so clearly that's an issue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You DO NOT have to go to the dealer. Mine is updating as I am typing this and I haven't been near the dealer. I am in the US so the 3.0 OTA is obviously available in the US.
That is great news. I didn’t see anything on my display regarding an update when I left home this morning, but maybe soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah… I called both LR/Jag dealers in my city and everyone I talked to seemed clueless about os3.0 and/or what exactly wireless CarPlay is. It’ll be easier for me to just wait until February I guess :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
I need to go to the dealer, because I do not think you will get the automatic download if your car is reporting any issues. Since I have the brake problem, along with eh SOS issue and now a battery low message, I took it into the dealership. They will do the install. I actually got a call from them Yesterday and took it in a week early. They have it now. Fingers crossed things will be fixed. More issues than my 2019 SVR since that car had no issues in the time I owned it until I totaled it taking it to the trade in. While I'm still happy I ordered this one last November and got it delivered to me and my wife in the hospital in May I've had a lot more issues with this one. Yesterday at the dealership the rear hatch unlocked but it wouldn't raise on it's own. Service writer said it had to do with the low battery message so clearly that's an issue.
I hope they get all of your issues worked out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have no internet option (sim card) and just switch on hot spot mode in my phone in the morning today and connect phone with car. In the afternoon I receive the message, that pivi 3.0. ready to install.
Now I use it and wireless Android auto is perfect )

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Zetek, good for you! Didn't know you could do that then check for an update.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Are you guys triggering the download?

when I got to settings and software update I don’t get anything besides.
View attachment 74198
This update surprised me. My other update showed up when I turned the vehicle on. This update showed up when I turned my vehicle off last night. I did nothing to try and trigger it.

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
This update surprised me. My other update showed up when I turned the vehicle on. This update showed up when I turned my vehicle off last night. I did nothing to try and trigger it.
Same here. Instead of there being a numeral “1” on the profile icon indicating an update, I had to go search for it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Just got installation notice this morning, at 2.1.6. Car locked and update in progress. Tucson, AZ, USA. Great early Christmas present!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got the update yesterday on mine in the US 👍🏻 One small fix I noticed is that album art no longer gets stretched to fit the Pivi tile

21 - 40 of 64 Posts