Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I'm sure there is someone out there. It's not me, although I am in the great state of Pennsylvania! Along with several others here who are mostly around Philly!

·
Registered
5,597 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
The Steelers were too focused on beating the crap out of the Patriots that they forgot they had to go through the Jaguars first. Very disappointing end to the season.

But the good thing is that, pound for pound, they're probably the most talented team in the league and if Bell sticks around and they can continue building up the D, they will be right back in the thick of things next year at this time.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
The Steelers were too focused on beating the crap out of the Patriots that they forgot they had to go through the Jaguars first. Very disappointing end to the season.

But the good thing is that, pound for pound, they're probably the most talented team in the league and if Bell sticks around and they can continue building up the D, they will be right back in the thick of things next year at this time.
Jaguars have the best defense in the league hands down and if they pick up a reliable QB and some offensive pieces they would have one of the best teams in the league.

If the Eagles still had Carson Wentz and had some decent corners we would win the SB, and even though our corners can be trash sometimes we still have the second-best defense in the league. Let's see how Foles and the secondary hold up this Sunday.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Jaguars have the best defense in the league hands down and if they pick up a reliable QB and some offensive pieces they would have one of the best teams in the league.

If the Eagles still had Carson Wentz and had some decent corners we would win the SB, and even though our corners can be trash sometimes we still have the second-best defense in the league. Let's see how Foles and the secondary hold up this Sunday.
The steelers just torched that defense for 40+ points.

Tomlin is a terrible coach. he should have been gone a long time ago. Until that happens, I don't have high hopes.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
The steelers just torched that defense for 40+ points.

Tomlin is a terrible coach. he should have been gone a long time ago. Until that happens, I don't have high hopes.
Go back to the first quarter where they were shut out or only gave up one TD. Jags have the number one defense in the league, there CBs and secondary is deadly, there D-line is literally nicknamed Sacksonville... I am not a fan of the Jags (Eagles all the way) but that defense is what got them to the postseason.

I think in the next few years, the teams with superhuman type QBs will be on the decline once they retire (Pitt, New England).

·
Registered
459 Posts
Go back to the first quarter where they were shut out or only gave up one TD. Jags have the number one defense in the league, there CBs and secondary is deadly, there D-line is literally nicknamed Sacksonville... I am not a fan of the Jags (Eagles all the way) but that defense is what got them to the postseason.

I think in the next few years, the teams with superhuman type QBs will be on the decline once they retire (Pitt, New England).
I'm not saying the defense isn't good. They are. But I think they are also over rated. They aren't exactly in a division known for powerhouse offenses. I think their schedule really helped that defense this year.

Definitely agree about the QB's. Those windows are closing fast.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fellow Pittsburgher here too... well actually north-new castle but I work in Wexford.

I have seen so few on the road perhaps one is you!

Black 2018 premium cat here with a few prestige features. Bought in Dec 2017.

Happy owner so far. Did you buy yours at Rahal? If so any experience with the techs? Curious to know in general how they do as well as how well versed they are in the software in particular.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts