Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1601 - 1616 of 1616 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Man that really looks good!…Makes it hard to decide on a color because they all look so good in their own ways.
I specifically wanted a White one as I think it accentuates the lines of the FP and contrasts very well with the black out option. I looked at darker colours but feel the shape gets somewhat lost, plus coming from a previous black car I wanted a complete change.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Too nice of a day to be stuck inside a car shop waiting for tire and brake work (all four tires (Conti) and rear pads, rotors, and sensor (Jag-sourced)). I took advantage of the room and packed the bike!
(the 4th tire was in the front seat).
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
KSM, that is more than I've gotten in the back of the F-Pace at times. I've had my Mountain Bike in there, and all 4 spare wheels and tires when my son switched the tires on the beast, but not both the MTB and the tires at the same time. Impressive.

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
520 Posts
Off to that big VROOM in the sky...
...to join Margie, who last month lost her four-plus year battle with cancer.

Wheel Tire Car Plant Land vehicle

(We bought the F Pace when she couldn't comfortably be transported in my sporty cars, and I wouldn't be seen driving a Nissan Rogue. Replacements are not in the radar.)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Off to that big VROOM in the sky...
...to join Margie, who last month lost her four-plus year battle with cancer.

View attachment 73987

(We bought the F Pace when she couldn't comfortably be transported in my sporty cars, and I wouldn't be seen driving a Nissan Rogue. Replacements are not in the radar.)
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you hugs and wishing you peace during this difficult time.
Sorry about the F-PACE too

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
So sorry for your loss Day Uy Ted.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
My condolences to you and your family on your loss.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm so sorry, Ted. My condolences.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Saw a thread in an Audi forum (forgive me please!) that had random pictures of their Audi's posted from their members, almost on a daily/weekly bases. We can show pictures of our beauty when she has her makeup on, when she's at her worst, when she's out traveling, getting something done to her, or sometimes it's cool to see some randoms when they're not expecting it.

(If there's a thread like this, which I don't think so here, you can delete it, admins)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 SVR
11 Posts
Great looking wheels!

Reactions: BDAH3056

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
@Dai Uy Ted ,
so sorry to hear about Margie !😒 She was the REASON you got the F-PACE , which then led to you finding this AWESOME group of FINE individuals known as the
F-PACE FORUM !😊

🙏🏼R.I.P. Margie🙏🏼

Reactions: Dai Uy Ted

·
Registered
2020 SVR
11 Posts
Made a few tweaks to the look, what do you think?
  • changed lugs, smoked center caps, powder coated rotor caps
  • smoked rear marker lights
  • tinted front windows and windshield
  • painted all grey trim gloss black
  • gloss black leaper and Jag + removed other rear badging
still need to wrap the area on the roof between windshield and sunroof
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

·
Registered
6 Posts