Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1604 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Gorgon, yea the boys made me change to the 19's 22 inch wheels. I love the gloss on them and the size they end up putting up compared to the 21 22 inch wheels so I'll run them both. winter for the 21s summer for the 19s.

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
519 Posts
She has another stablemate. We'll likely keep it longer than we did her previous stablemates.
This one has more pedals than doors, and its top goes down!

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
519 Posts
Great photo! What kind of mustang is that?
Thanks!
See my signature line. It's kind of a one-off "Coyote" edition, dealer modified. The current top-line Mustangs (GT350 & 500 Shelbys, Mach 1, Bullitt etc.) are not available in convertibles, or even in some models, manual trannies. So some mods are needed to upgrade a fully optioned GT Premium convertible to another level, to still enjoy a drop-top.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was in Branson couple weeks ago and saw this parked all alone…so I gave her some company. Mine’s the one with silver trim. I must admit that black trim sure looks good with the casium blue.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Biking in the Catoctins early this morning. It was rather easy and fun getting to the top in the F-Pace, but a tad grueling riding back down the same road and coming back up on the bike before biking down and up other roads (over 6,200 ft. climbing across 45 miles, for you other cyclists out there).

Was pleasantly surprised to find one of the few cars already there was this nice S class V8:

There it is down there. I didn't park next to it as it was parked right at the trailhead. Too much foot and bike traffic for my taste (the entire lot becomes super packed later in the morning).

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Saw a thread in an Audi forum (forgive me please!) that had random pictures of their Audi's posted from their members, almost on a daily/weekly bases. We can show pictures of our beauty when she has her makeup on, when she's at her worst, when she's out traveling, getting something done to her, or sometimes it's cool to see some randoms when they're not expecting it.

(If there's a thread like this, which I don't think so here, you can delete it, admins)
Here’s my early 2017 with 70K great miles, shown here down on a Louisiana bayou.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
5 Posts
First time posting on here, bought our first jaguar last week. We love the sound, handling, interior but not as much as the overall look and design

1581 - 1600 of 1604 Posts