Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1541 - 1560 of 1600 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Icy precip during a drive to DC today. F-Pace was clean before the drive, and this is what it looked like when I arrived:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Brrrrr.

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
383 Posts
A little traction control playtime this evening at the park. Solid ice and worn out all seasons. Low Friction Launch works well!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hit the park again yesterday morning as I knew, what with everything refrozen and the temp being 17F, the odds were in my favor of me having the place to myself.
I also played around with the ASPC in both forward and reverse. Effectively using cruise control to go up an icy hill in reverse was pretty cool!
To the victor go the spoils (nice view away from the road, in this case):

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
wiped off the snow and the youngest and I took our monthly trip to pick up hubby's prescriptions.
Mileage for those playing along 10,624

·
Registered
383 Posts
The roof of the F-Pace. Wow. Yellowish, not white. So, not salt. I don't yet see any spring flowers or growth, at least not at my house, but obviously, there's something in bloom somewhere.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
The roof of the F-Pace. Wow. Yellowish, not white. So, not salt. I don't yet see any spring flowers or growth, at least not at my house, but obviously, there's something in bloom somewhere.
View attachment 73264
that looks exactly like the Yellow Pine Pollen that falls all over my house and cars!! Yuck!!
please tell me you washed it off

·
Registered
383 Posts
that looks exactly like the Yellow Pine Pollen that falls all over my house and cars!! Yuck!!
please tell me you washed it off
Not yet. On the slate for tomorrow..

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Yes, like KSM said that looks like Pine Pollen, we have that all over the PA, NJ and MD areas this time of year.

·
Registered
383 Posts
@ardiesam
Congrats!! Looks REALLY good!

Looks beautiful. I really love the new taillight design
Glad the new design preserves the previous gen's look, with the dip at the bottom.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Project "Wash Me" underway (first wash since the start of winter, I think):

·
Registered
59 Posts
Excellent thanks! and also thanks for posting the window sticker.

Now a trip down memory lane, my dad used to have his offices in 6300 N. Central Xpwy, the Meadows building, good to see they haven't torn it down. You are also making want some Campisis pizza....since it is right around the corner.

How about the multi-colored ambient lighting, yes, or no? See this thread for finding it: 2021 F Pace Ambient Lighting

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Now a trip down memory lane, my dad used to have his offices in 6300 N. Central Xpwy, the Meadows building, good to see they haven't torn it down. You are also making want some Campisis pizza....since it is right around the
Back in the 90’s I lived in Dallas about 15 miles north of Campisi’s and it was a favorite of ours. Worth the ride.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Artiesam,

Looks like you beat me to a 2021 SVR Delivery, mine should be turned over tomorrow or Wednesday. Looks great. I have the same interior as well.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Encountered this nice XJ8 yesterday (Alt Caption: My parking spot is unapproved, but it offers the XJ8 a little side protection. Yeah, that's it!).

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Encountered this nice XJ8 yesterday (Alt Caption: My parking spot is unapproved, but it offers the XJ8 a little side protection. Yeah, that's it!).
View attachment 73290

View attachment 73291
Just like my VDP "Myrtle"!!! Love to see them out and about 😊
I hope they appreciated the protection you offered as much as I would have

Reactions: ksm and GRVR
1541 - 1560 of 1600 Posts