1501 - 1509 of 1509 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,531 Posts
Overlooking Dillon Reservoir on I70 near Breckenridge, CO

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Looking plenty nice there VZX! Great pic.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
F Pace Expert
2,531 Posts
B941127A-CBF5-4C1F-BC89-3A0FED06CC3F.jpeg

Unaweep Canyon at Hanging Flume Overlook, between Gateway and Nucla, CO on CO141 (and this isn’t the pretty part!)

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
A193996B-A9FF-4A2A-8353-D1622E577896.jpeg
Well folks , THIS is the LAST photo of our 2017 F-PACE S that I will be able to post in this thread !!!😒 We just SOLD it tonight to the Dealer with the Highest Offer ($31,500)🤑🤑🤑!!! We also had received a check from State Farm for $2,200 for the Diminished Value , so essentially we got $33,700 for it !!! Unfortunately the high mileage (61,400) , and the accident last year , put a hurtin’ on the Value😒 , but we LOVED & ENJOYED this vehicle thoroughly for the past 4-Years !!!👍👍😎

I’ll peek-in to keep an eye on you CATS every now & then , just to make sure y’all are behavin’ !!!😁

I greatly appreciate everyone puttin’ up with my SHENANIGANS for the past 4-Years😉 , this Forum has been a BLAST to be a part of !!!👍👍🤓 GR

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow! Huge news! Well, that photo is certainly a keeper, albeit a bit sad. I'm sure somewhere in the sell contract was a clause indicating that the next owner agree to approved parking spots only! :D Please definitely peek in here on us from time to time! Won't be the same without you.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Sorry to see you go GR. Hopefully the new Explorer is treating VR well and she's loving it every day!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
View attachment 72900 Well folks , THIS is the LAST photo of our 2017 F-PACE S that I will be able to post in this thread !!!😒 We just SOLD it tonight to the Dealer with the Highest Offer ($31,500)🤑🤑🤑!!! We also had received a check from State Farm for $2,200 for the Diminished Value , so essentially we got $33,700 for it !!! Unfortunately the high mileage (61,400) , and the accident last year , put a hurtin’ on the Value😒 , but we LOVED & ENJOYED this vehicle thoroughly for the past 4-Years !!!👍👍😎

I’ll peek-in to keep an eye on you CATS every now & then , just to make sure y’all are behavin’ !!!😁

I greatly appreciate everyone puttin’ up with my SHENANIGANS for the past 4-Years😉 , this Forum has been a BLAST to be a part of !!!👍👍🤓 GR
😢 😰😭

·
Registered
346 Posts
The F-Pace was my first SUV and, when I first started driving it, I couldn’t judge the front at all, had no real sense of how far I was away from painted lines, cement parking/curb stops (I don’t have a front camera and the parking aids only beep for objects directly ahead). Nowadays, I’m accustomed to it and can bring it right up to something like the edge of the driveway consistently.

1501 - 1509 of 1509 Posts