Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1481 - 1496 of 1496 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
My wife was parked at an intersection waiting for a red light to turn green and a Mercedes decided to use the Jag as the brake. She stopped, so I guess that worked. Both vehicles totaled though. Originally they were going to fix it but a re-examination after stripping for repair and the insurer's appraiser declared it written off. Cat Lady it is just a coincidence that the pics above had a boat, but that's not mine! I know the body must have flexed as the rear passenger side door paint was chipped by the body where it closes, but I really couldn't say what the final straw was. Funny thing was that my wife had been driving it so I could keep the miles down a bit. Oh well!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
My wife was parked at an intersection waiting for a red light to turn green and a Mercedes decided to use the Jag as the brake. She stopped, so I guess that worked. Both vehicles totaled though.
I hope your wife is ok. Please send her my best

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts
Well that’s it, all over for my F-Pace. It is a total loss and now can be found on Copart.
sorry for your loss, I see you has the sports seats too. You gonna get another one ?

DP

·
Registered
171 Posts
sorry for your loss, I see you has the sports seats too. You gonna get another one ?

DP
I loved my F-Pace S, it was a great vehicle, but I am not rushing to do anything at the moment. The sports seats were fantastic, really hold you in place and surprisingly comfortable for a four or five hour drive. Ten hours was not quite as comfortable but still OK. I have not decided what to do and maybe I will wait to see what the refresh of the F-Pace looks like before jumping back in. I am lucky I have a Volvo XC60 too so I have a vehicle.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
today's accomplishment 😊
Now let's see if I can manage to exceed the Mileage that was on Quorra when she was laid to rest before the 3 year anniversary of the crash coming up in a few weeks 😞

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
managed to get away from 2 fires burning in this area just in time unfortunately I was driving toward 2 others 😢
Welcome to Fire Season (some of you call it Summer/Fall) in California. Mileage for those of you following along is 9138

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
43 Posts
managed to get away from 2 fires burning in this area just in time unfortunately I was driving toward 2 others 😢
Welcome to Fire Season (some of you call it Summer/Fall) in California. Mileage for those of you following along is 9138
:oops:. Hope you and the car are OK. Is that a layer of smoke / carbon deposit? Hopefully you can get a good wash for the cat and everything should be fine.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'm glad your safe CatLady. Car looks great though with the matte finish!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
They yellow calipers are definitely something different. I like them.

Reactions: JayTheDreamer
1481 - 1496 of 1496 Posts