Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1509 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
My wife was parked at an intersection waiting for a red light to turn green and a Mercedes decided to use the Jag as the brake. She stopped, so I guess that worked. Both vehicles totaled though. Originally they were going to fix it but a re-examination after stripping for repair and the insurer's appraiser declared it written off. Cat Lady it is just a coincidence that the pics above had a boat, but that's not mine! I know the body must have flexed as the rear passenger side door paint was chipped by the body where it closes, but I really couldn't say what the final straw was. Funny thing was that my wife had been driving it so I could keep the miles down a bit. Oh well!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
My wife was parked at an intersection waiting for a red light to turn green and a Mercedes decided to use the Jag as the brake. She stopped, so I guess that worked. Both vehicles totaled though.
I hope your wife is ok. Please send her my best

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,416 Posts
Well that’s it, all over for my F-Pace. It is a total loss and now can be found on Copart.
sorry for your loss, I see you has the sports seats too. You gonna get another one ?

DP

·
Registered
171 Posts
sorry for your loss, I see you has the sports seats too. You gonna get another one ?

DP
I loved my F-Pace S, it was a great vehicle, but I am not rushing to do anything at the moment. The sports seats were fantastic, really hold you in place and surprisingly comfortable for a four or five hour drive. Ten hours was not quite as comfortable but still OK. I have not decided what to do and maybe I will wait to see what the refresh of the F-Pace looks like before jumping back in. I am lucky I have a Volvo XC60 too so I have a vehicle.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
today's accomplishment 😊
Now let's see if I can manage to exceed the Mileage that was on Quorra when she was laid to rest before the 3 year anniversary of the crash coming up in a few weeks 😞

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
managed to get away from 2 fires burning in this area just in time unfortunately I was driving toward 2 others 😢
Welcome to Fire Season (some of you call it Summer/Fall) in California. Mileage for those of you following along is 9138

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
57 Posts
managed to get away from 2 fires burning in this area just in time unfortunately I was driving toward 2 others 😢
Welcome to Fire Season (some of you call it Summer/Fall) in California. Mileage for those of you following along is 9138
:oops:. Hope you and the car are OK. Is that a layer of smoke / carbon deposit? Hopefully you can get a good wash for the cat and everything should be fine.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I'm glad your safe CatLady. Car looks great though with the matte finish!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
They yellow calipers are definitely something different. I like them.

Reactions: JayTheDreamer

·
Registered
346 Posts
Moving a grad student to the new place this morning. Rear seats were folded down, of course, and the F-Pace was packed like this all the way to behind the front seats. Passenger seat was also filled with stuff, as was the space behind the front seats on the floor. And thank goodness for the camera when it was time to back up.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
this photo is actually from last week when I was out trying to reach the mileage goal I had set for myself before the 3 year anniversary of the crash (I failed 😢 current mileage 9,229) this fire was just starting the second photo is what it looked like when I got home, and now outside is just a layer of smoke and ash 😰(we are not currently directly in the path of any fires 🤞) Stay Safe!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
^ Scary-looking scene. Glad you're out of harm's way.

BTW, may want to inspect the cabin filter soon.

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
^ Scary-looking scene. Glad you're out of harm's way.

BTW, may want to inspect the cabin filter soon.
on the list for all the cars but I usually wait till the end of fire season 😊

1481 - 1500 of 1509 Posts