Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1479 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Left my F-Pace S at home to travel on a quick business trip. Only to find out my rental car would be an F-Pace! Haha

Only has 8 miles on it, surprisingly makes me miss mine, it drives nothing like it. I’ll take my S any day over this 25t.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Wow didn't know rental companies were leveraging Jags for fleet cars. Pretty cool. Did you travel to the UK?

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
445 Posts
(doesn't look like a UK plate...)

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
445 Posts
( plus a sand dune, with thick, white puffy sand...) ?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
LOL. It does snow in the north of the UK. But probably not that much though. Didn't even notice the plate.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow didn't know rental companies were leveraging Jags for fleet cars. Pretty cool. Did you travel to the UK?
Haha I know I had no idea either. This was at Hertz at the Chicago O’Hare airport. They had a handful of F-Pace’s as well.

I’m back home now and I’m still surprised how different the two cars feel

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Haha I know I had no idea either. This was at Hertz at the Chicago O’Hare airport. They had a handful of F-Pace’s as well.

Night and Day.
My service dept. has given me a prestige 25t a couple times and the last time (since I complained so much the other times) they gave me a Volvo XC90 and I complained again will be interesting to see what I get next ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Night and Day.
My service dept. has given me a prestige 25t a couple times and the last time (since I complained so much the other times) they gave me a Volvo XC90 and I complained again will be interesting to see what I get next
Haha ok good, it’s not be just being picky, even though I am lol.
Tell them you want the F-Type SVR next time

·
Registered
2,081 Posts

The biggest difference in my experience from the 4 cylinders is probably the suspension with the smaller wheels and bigger tires. The ride is clearly softer but still pretty good in the corners, but you clearly feel more body roll. Also, the 4 cylinder is a great engine, but it's a bit slow off the line. To me that is the only drawback of the models lower in the price range. Perhaps also a little interior finish and the ICTP system vs ICT, but even there I think the stereo of the ICT systems is pretty good.

Reactions: FirstAscent

·
Registered
334 Posts
From about 200 ft. up. F-Pace is parked to the left of the yellow house-looking structure. (And if you keep looking left of that, I myself am on top of that hill, kinda near the corner).

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
ok, we are over the snow

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
my lovely gift from an evil bird today :cautious:

Reactions: FirstAscent

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Nice Shot RichMiesz. Catlady, that means your Jag will have good luck for a week! Great placement by the bird! Must have been fun to clean!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Cool picture.

Reactions: JayTheDreamer

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
So I needed to get out of the house today and do something, so I decided to head over to the trail for a bit of a bike ride. Loaded up the Stealh Hitch on the SVR, and then the rack and bike, bundled up a bit since it was in the 40s this morning, and went on a ride. Interestingly enough I saw more people on the trail at 10am then I've ever seen on a Sunday morning. We all practiced our socially separate passes and the day went on. it was cool for sure, but it was beautifully sunny and a nice day for a ride. SVR was a little dirty, but still looking pretty good in the sunshine.

·
Registered
240 Posts
So I needed to get out of the house today and do something, so I decided to head over to the trail for a bit of a bike ride. Loaded up the Stealh Hitch on the SVR, and then the rack and bike, bundled up a bit since it was in the 40s this morning, and went on a ride. Interestingly enough I saw more people on the trail at 10am then I've ever seen on a Sunday morning. We all practiced our socially separate passes and the day went on. it was cool for sure, but it was beautifully sunny and a nice day for a ride. SVR was a little dirty, but still looking pretty good in the sunshine.

View attachment 72277
Looks good and good to see you enjoying life still! I always love seeing these F-Pace’s getting used for fun activities.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Practicing social distancing, at pickup for online order, awaiting groceries to be brought out from the store (the envelop in back contains a tip; but, turns out, the shopper did not accept tips):

1421 - 1440 of 1479 Posts