Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1440 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Oooooooh, look what the Crazy Cat lady got today (besides new headlamps) :giggle:

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,256 Posts
Oooooooh, look what the Crazy Cat lady got today (besides new headlamps) :giggle: View attachment 71947
I’m so happy for you....see I told it was there, about time they added that for you. Are you gonna use it now ? It looks like you get a lot of snow up in northern CA

DP

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Are you gonna use it now ? It looks like you get a lot of snow up in northern CA

DP
Of course I will!!!! At least once a week when she gets a bath and obviously when snow/ice is in the forecast.
I get Southern CA snow, not Northern CA ;)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,256 Posts
Of course I will!!!! At least once a week when she gets a bath and obviously when snow/ice is in the forecast.
I get Southern CA snow, not Northern CA ;)
Southern? You. It’s live way up a mountain... when I think of Southern I think San Diego or Poway

DP

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Southern? You. It’s live way up a mountain... when I think of Southern I think San Diego or Poway

DP
yes, Southern.
Look at all those mountains all over the State of CA (Including San Diego County)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
and what poor Carina looks like this morning

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,256 Posts
and what poor Carina looks like this morning View attachment 72000
Need to have her covered in a ceramic coating then the snow will not stay on her just fall off on to the ground. It’s was 73 here yesterday in North Dallas TX.

DP

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Need to have her covered in a ceramic coating then the snow will not stay on her just fall off on to the ground. It’s was 73 here yesterday in North Dallas TX.

DP
not true.
Ceramic coating on left no ceramic on right

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
434 Posts
Nice!

But I shudder to speculate what the Parking Obersturmbannfuhrer will have to say about this. You've left too many openings for him...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Final measurements 32 inches of SOUTHERN California snow :eek:
Carina got a Fauxhawk for Christmas ;)

1381 - 1400 of 1440 Posts