Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1380 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
MikeJagSVO, color combo and red trim is spot on. Nice look. GRVR Approved parking spot and all!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
MikeJagSVO, color combo and red trim is spot on. Nice look. GRVR Approved parking spot and all!
Now, now now, let's not lose our heads, I can see several reasons why that is not @GRVR approved
but it is a better spot than most

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Now, now now, let's not lose our heads, I can see several reasons why that is not @GRVR approved
Actually , my feline friend , the SPOT would be APPROVED !!!
However , the vehicle PLACEMENT within the spot , is what NULLIFIES any approval !!!(n):cautious:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Actually , my feline friend , the SPOT would be APPROVED !!!
However , the vehicle PLACEMENT within the spot , is what NULLIFIES any approval !!!(n):cautious:
Wow. Clearly my standards are much higher than yours as I have issues with the placement and the spot itself.
But then again, we all know that I just have issues in general 🤪

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Lol looking at it again, I guess you would have to hope that no one loses control driving down that busy road! Might end up with a seriously damaged SVR!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Lol looking at it again, I guess you would have to hope that no one loses control driving down that busy road! Might end up with a seriously damaged SVR!
Yup!! Corner spot with no buffer on what looks to be partially wet or recently wet very busy road and a driveway. And let's talk about the spot on the other side of that pole that meets the rear of the F-PACE is ripe for a Bro-dozer who wants to be a jerk leaving his truck overhanging the spot blocking you. And then there is the nose first, too close to white line etc.
But again, I have issues especially when it comes to trusting the driving of others near my F-PACE.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
drove from Las Vegas into SoCal yesterday. Here we are dropping into the Cajon pass-amazed at how much snow is on the San Bernardino mountains-it was awesome-people driving slow and taking in the awesome scenery. View attachment 71888
Awesome!!!
in my neck of the woods people weren't so great :confused:
they stopped on the freeway and got out of their vehicles and proceeded to play in the snow in the center divider :mad:
and they all wonder why CHP closes Freeways when it snows in California

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
it was awesome-people driving slow
I have to admit , I never thought I would ever hear an F-PACE Owner saying ,
"people driving slow" was "awesome" ???????:unsure::oops::geek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

You must have had a belly full of Thanksgiving Turkey & Mashed Potatoes & Stuffing !!!;):cool:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Flux, I like the look.

1361 - 1380 of 1380 Posts