Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1388 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
MikeJagSVO,

I like the red trim very subtle but it makes an impact. We may have discussed this before but did you paint the grey trim black?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Love it! Are the tail lights tinted/smoked? They don't look orangey like mine did before I tinted them. Or perhaps that's stock on your model.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Stopped by Lowes for some landscaping stuff this evening and the light was nice so took a quick shot of the SVR. all stock still other than the STO N SHO plate holder.
CONGRATULATIONS @NixMo !!!:geek:
Your choice of Parking Spot , AND your vehicle placement within that spot have been . . . . . . .
APPROVED-red-stamp.jpg
;):cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Interesting! Are there more views? Hope that execution isn't too Batmobile-y.
That is so funny - I saw those red/orange lines and something clicked in my head but I don't think I would have remembered the Batmobile connection! But that is most definitely it! Good job Master Wayne

me personally, I kinda like the super thin red rear and side red pinstripe, but would go without the front stuff unless I lived in Gotham City or worked at Red Robin. We'll have to ask commissioner Gordon. 🦇

·
Registered
290 Posts
Another fall shot. Parked near some water and, when I turned around, this was my view:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Autumn Skies

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
All of these photos in cool picturesque locales make me feel like I don't travel enough. Lol
those pics were on my way home from Dealer but yeah, you are probably right, get out there and drive 😉 (look for the road less traveled)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Nice stable of cars! Other than the mini-van!

1341 - 1360 of 1388 Posts