Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Picture of your f-Pace - TODAY!!!

302K views 2K replies 206 participants last post by  B3AST 
#1 ·
Saw a thread in an Audi forum (forgive me please!) that had random pictures of their Audi's posted from their members, almost on a daily/weekly bases. We can show pictures of our beauty when she has her makeup on, when she's at her worst, when she's out traveling, getting something done to her, or sometimes it's cool to see some randoms when they're not expecting it.

(If there's a thread like this, which I don't think so here, you can delete it, admins)

Reactions: Tim
#4 ·
#5 · (Edited)
I know this is cheating but still my favorite shot of my F Pace:

Part of 2000 Miles on the Colorado Plateau video (view on high speed connection)
Here's a few *Captions* I can't help but think of , while GAZING at that *AWESOME PHOTO* !!!>:)

*Jaguar F-PACE . . . . . . Taking you to New Heights*

*Jaguar F-PACE . . . . . . Going places no other Jag before it , has ever gone*

*Jaguar F-PACE . . . . . . Sometimes in Life , Getting There , is more FUN then Being There*

#6 ·
We can show pictures of our beauty when she has her makeup on,
PARDON ME , Friend ! But my F-PACE don't wear no stinkin' *makeup* !!!:D

It wears Overalls / Work Boots / T-Shirt / & Socks w/Holes !!!>:)

Attachments

#10 ·
I did the same thing with my 2 week old baby and 10 bags (50lbs each) of pig/steer manure. I didn't realize how fast the "new car" smell could disssipate ��
My wife said "what the heck?!". I said, it is an SUV and grass was greener on the other side. I haven't seen her since ��

#13 ·
My Highly Regarded Opinion is *YES* , powder coat the Rails !!!

You already have the *Black Pack* , so it is essentially a *NO BRAINER* !!!;)

Thanks for asking !!!>:)

#15 ·
Here is a the virgin pic of my Cat from April. Need to take more now that I have +13K miles on her.

Attachments

#26 ·
There are some rule breakers but we'll give them a couple days grace period. They gotta let those pictures out and show off their goodies.

#21 ·
oh yeah, sure start a Photo thread when you know I can't play :p I'm guessing that's what she looks like today (or perhaps worse)

Attachments

#29 ·
oh yeah, sure start a Photo thread when you know I can't play
I'm guessing that's what she looks like today (or perhaps worse)
Yikes. Looks like I keep doing this to you, huh? It's not on purpose, I promise.

#22 · (Edited)
Lots of shots of F-Paces with Bikes. Well here is mine taken about 45 minutes ago after my ride today at lunch. And yes Strohw it's a Mountain Bike! The only way I ride! :)

Attachments

#35 ·
Washed "Nigel" this AM and he's glistening in the sun.

Attachments

#37 ·
Here is my picture. Dropped the car off Thursday for its first official service oil change. It’s still there getting updates applied and the correct trunk tread plates installed.

#76 ·
You just got your car a few minths ago, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.