Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Picture of your f-Pace - TODAY!!!

302K views 2K replies 206 participants last post by  B3AST 
My kind of walnut finish...

Trunk Vehicle Car Automotive exterior City car

Coming back to the parking lot after spectating a rainy cyclocross race. Saw this angle from afar and decided to snap a photo once I got closer:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

A little bit of snow today in Maryland:
Macro photography Sphere

Reactions: Jetman and Gorgon
Reactions: Phonz
Parked next to my old daily:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design

My F-Pace is supposed to be Dark Sapphire; but the pollen is trying to turn it to British Racing Green:
Blue Sky Water Water resources Daytime

Had just finished mowing the lawn and the sun was starting to set. Noticed the decent lighting and got the camera to grab this shot:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

And as the rain stopped and out came the sun, it was time for shade.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle audio Steering wheel

A fitting spot for today.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

Reactions: GRVR
Parked at my Happy Place:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior

Reactions: theweeb
Taken yesterday at Whole Foods. Backed into the parking spot this time. :)
The only thing about backing into a spot at the grocery store is hoping you have enough clearance, when you come back to the car with your bags of groceries, to open the hatch!

Interesting... took and decided to post this photo without realizing the current topic. That is, the trunk, er, uh, cargo area, er, I mean, boot looks rather large with the seats folded down and the top divider removed. That's a 5 ft. X 7 ft. tarp, by the way. The size is perfect. (btw, the driver's seat looks black because I've got the factory cover on it).

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Trunk Automotive exterior

Reactions: BeachBum and GRVR
Trying out the new foam gun:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Motor vehicle

Reactions: DTLV and GRVR
So how do these work? Seen many posts about the foam cannons, just soak the jag and then hose it off? How much do they run?
No, you still have to scrub same as washing the car the traditional way; but the foam gun makes soaping up the car really easy (and it's also kinda fun). I'm pretty sure that this is what I have and it cost me $17 US.

https://www.amazon.com/DUSICHIN-SFL...D=31UHcGS%2B80L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Of course, my 3000 psi Karcher pressure washer cost me around $325 delivered several years ago.

You can buy the soap in a concentrate and dilute right within the container.

This was my first time using it. The concentrate, at least what I have, is relatively expensive (ChemicalGuys) and I haven't yet calculated how much each car wash costs with this thing.

As someone mentioned and depending on sun, temp, how fast the soap runs off the car after sprayed on, etc., when using a gas-powered pressure washer, you soap a little bit, turn off the pressure washer, scrub, fire up the pressure washer and do it again. I don't mind shutting the pressure washer on and off and really the process for the entire car is quick. How fast you can wash depends on the type of mitt/rag you use.

To rinse, I use a 40-degree, which that came with my pressure washer, at several feet away.

Looking more and more like a shark fin what with all the rain Maryland's been having:
Water Sky Fountain Atmosphere Tree

While leaving a party yesterday, I just had to stop and take this shot:
Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Tree Luxury vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.