Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1314 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a thread in an Audi forum (forgive me please!) that had random pictures of their Audi's posted from their members, almost on a daily/weekly bases. We can show pictures of our beauty when she has her makeup on, when she's at her worst, when she's out traveling, getting something done to her, or sometimes it's cool to see some randoms when they're not expecting it.

(If there's a thread like this, which I don't think so here, you can delete it, admins)

·
F Pace Expert
2,698 Posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I know this is cheating but still my favorite shot of my F Pace:

Part of 2000 Miles on the Colorado Plateau video (view on high speed connection)
Here's a few *Captions* I can't help but think of , while GAZING at that *AWESOME PHOTO* !!!>:)

*Jaguar F-PACE . . . . . . Taking you to New Heights*

*Jaguar F-PACE . . . . . . Going places no other Jag before it , has ever gone*

*Jaguar F-PACE . . . . . . Sometimes in Life , Getting There , is more FUN then Being There*

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
We can show pictures of our beauty when she has her makeup on,
PARDON ME , Friend ! But my F-PACE don't wear no stinkin' *makeup* !!!:D

It wears Overalls / Work Boots / T-Shirt / & Socks w/Holes !!!>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll bite. Actually took the day off and spent the morning with my Cat and three wash buckets. Now she's resting safely.
Aww man, don't tell me those are scuffs on your front fender.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did the same thing with my 2 week old baby and 10 bags (50lbs each) of pig/steer manure. I didn't realize how fast the "new car" smell could disssipate ��
My wife said "what the heck?!". I said, it is an SUV and grass was greener on the other side. I haven't seen her since ��

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Thinking about powder coating the cross rails black, but don't expect to have them on all the time. What are your thoughts?
My Highly Regarded Opinion is *YES* , powder coat the Rails !!!

You already have the *Black Pack* , so it is essentially a *NO BRAINER* !!!;)

Thanks for asking !!!>:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here is a the virgin pic of my Cat from April. Need to take more now that I have +13K miles on her.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1314 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
154 Participants
GRVR
Jaguar F-Pace Forum
Jaguar F-Pace Forum is the best community to discuss the SUV’s towing, interior, reliability, mods, AWD, SVR models and more.
Full Forum Listing