Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I use a Bluetooth connected phone in our 2009 XF, it allows me to switch the audio to just the handset (as opposed to using the car speakers). Useful when the passenger wants to make a call, or personally respond to an incoming call with other passengers in the car. Has anyone found a way to do this with an ICTP F-Pace?

P.S.
a .... This is not to whine about "my Audlexbmmercorsche did things better/differently"; just a question of how to do it if it's possible.
b .... I am familiar with the state-of-play regarding the "cardiac arrest" phone ring volume issue

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Can you not just touch disconnect Bluetooth right from the call screen on your phone after they connect, (or Before?) then when call is over, turn Bluetooth back on? I do that all the time, doesn't affect the vehicle in the least and works every time....

Reactions: myjaguar

·
Registered
536 Posts
When I use a Bluetooth connected phone in our 2009 XF, it allows me to switch the audio to just the handset (as opposed to using the car speakers). Useful when the passenger wants to make a call, or personally respond to an incoming call with other passengers in the car. Has anyone found a way to do this with an ICTP F-Pace?

P.S.
a .... This is not to whine about "my Audlexbmmercorsche did things better/differently"; just a question of how to do it if it's possible.
b .... I am familiar with the state-of-play regarding the "cardiac arrest" phone ring volume issue
I don't think there is a way on the system to switch over. I have an iPhone and you can switch it there by selecting the speaker in the call screen and then switching to iPhone.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
When in a call there are three buttons on ICTP. Click on the button on the right. This will switch the call to the phone's mic and earpiece. You can click on it again to switch back to the car.
I was just going to post the same thing. Discovered this button on a call this evening for the first time. Usually I'm on the home screen and this option isn't presented. Tonight I was in the phone screen and saw the button and tested it out.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Whitecat and Gorgon. Yup, that’s exactly what I was looking for. I had also not switched to the phone screen, so never saw that icon before. Great forum for helpful advice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts