Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forums and did not find an answer to this question. I have ICTP and sometimes when I'm on a call thru Bluetooth, it will automatically transfer from the FP to my iPhone. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I searched the forums and did not find an answer to this question. I have ICTP and sometimes when I'm on a call thru Bluetooth, it will automatically transfer from the FP to my iPhone. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yep. We chalk it up to yet another ICTP glitch. Reported to dealer but I don't expect anything back.

·
Super Moderator
1,916 Posts
What kind of phone are you using? With an Apple phone you can during a call determine a) if you want to use BT and b) change from the phone to the car during the call. Can't answer if it's an Android phone but I'm sure someone else can fill you in.

I know it's not a fix but it just might be the phone and not the car.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
What kind of phone are you using? With an Apple phone you can during a call determine a) if you want to use BT and b) change from the phone to the car during the call. Can't answer if it's an Android phone but I'm sure someone else can fill you in.

Don't have this problem in my S4. It's present in the F Pace. Obviously you can change your output preference mid call but my phone sits in my pocket with the screen locked.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have an iPhone 6s. I suppose the iPhone could be the problem, but I doubt it. No issues with my Jeep a month ago and no issues with my wife's Audi. I start the call on the FP, so it shouldn't transfer to the iPhone unless I tell it to. The iPhone is just sitting in the cup holder when the call gets transferred by itself mid-call. I've been able to switch it back to the FP.

I guess I'll wait and hope it gets cleared up in a future update.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree with MKenM .......

I installed an aftermarket infotainment system on one of my vehicles and when i changed my iPhone from 5S to 6S i experienced a similar problem.
As a quick test try connecting another phone and see if you are duplicating the problem

just mi dos centos

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I have an iPhone 6s. I suppose the iPhone could be the problem, but I doubt it. No issues with my Jeep a month ago and no issues with my wife's Audi. I start the call on the FP, so it shouldn't transfer to the iPhone unless I tell it to. The iPhone is just sitting in the cup holder when the call gets transferred by itself mid-call. I've been able to switch it back to the FP.

I guess I'll wait and hope it gets cleared up in a future update.
I haven't had this issue with my iPhone 7+, nor has my wife with the same phone. My phone always sits on the rubber mat in front of the gear selector.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I agree with MKenM .......

I installed an aftermarket infotainment system on one of my vehicles and when i changed my iPhone from 5S to 6S i experienced a similar problem.
As a quick test try connecting another phone and see if you are duplicating the problem

just mi dos centos
Done that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts