Votes: 1 33.3%
  • COSTCO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all Canadian F-Pacers. Just wondering which gas station you go feeding your F-pace.
PETRO CANADA vs ESSO vs SHELL vs ULTRAMAR? Who got the best premium gas for our F-Pace?

I always go to ESSO filling with #91 (supreme), main reason is collecting Aeroplan miles there.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw people vote Shell Vpower 91 for no ethanol, is it true here in GTA area? Esso supreme 91 contains ethanol which is bad for our F-Pace?

·
Registered
3 Posts
how about Husky

Better for the community

A boost for the economy: Every year, Husky purchases more than 25 million bushels of grain from farmers throughout Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
A selection of octane levels to suit your needs

Octane 87. Regular with ethanol (available in all provinces)
Octane 87. Regular with no ethanol (Calgary area)
Octane 89. Mid-grade (regular blended with premium, available in all provinces, may contain ethanol in some areas)
Octane 91. Premium - no ethanol (available in all provinces)
Octane 92. Premium with ethanol (SK & MB)
Octane 94. Premium Plus with ethanol, the highest octane fuel available (AB, SK & MB)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I find Costco is always the least expensive for premium fuel and is a "Top Tier" gas retailer. Since premium is rarely listed on the sign, out of town I use the Gas Buddy app to figure out pricing.
Today in London ON Costco is $113.4 per litre, others range from $1.15 to $1.21. Esso and PetroCan within 5km of Costco are $1.21

https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signature-gasoline.html

·
Registered
115 Posts
FYI for the last month or so Costco has been quite busy evenings and weekends, ie 8 lines with 2 pumps with 6 or 8 cars waiting in each line. I asked the worker and she said they did over 100,000 litres 26,000 US gal 22,000 Imp gal a day. She said they sell a lot of premium fuel because they always have the best price.

·
Registered
115 Posts
$1.18 to $1.44 per litre spread within 20 km. Because they only advertise the regular price on the pylon

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts