Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have set up my first personalized home screen on ICTP but it will not default to that screen on start up. Is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Have set up my first personalized home screen on ICTP but it will not default to that screen on start up. Is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks.
The default screen is always the standard 4 tile set up. You have to scroll left (swipe right) to see personalized tiles.

·
Registered
51 Posts
There is a setting (sorry, not near the car right now to check where, exactly) to make your customized screen the default screen. Keep searching, it's there!

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Yep there is a setting that allows you to change it to a personalized one. It's somewhere on the settings of the home screen. I think if you click settings while on the home screen, one of the options will be to adjust the default home screen.

FWIW, we made one and ended up almost mirroring the default one, so we figured we couldn't find a better layout than the factory for us.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yes, you can default the personalized screen as the start up screen. I'm. It in my car right now but it is there. I did it with mine. You have to change it from the "home" page to yours in the settings somewhere.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Turns out I was wrong. You can customize what the homepage by going to SETTINGS/HOME SETTINGS/DEFAULT HOME. Thanks to everyone for keeping me honest (and helping me change my screen view).

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Reviving an old thread......I was looking at the widgets again today randomly, and I swear there are new options but maybe I just wasn’t paying attention last time. Notably, I saw a widget for favorite seat temp. Can anyone remember this being there originally and it’s just “new to me” or is JLR updating the widgets in the background OTA (at least on the MY18s)?

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Reviving an old thread......I was looking at the widgets again today randomly, and I swear there are new options but maybe I just wasn’t paying attention last time. Notably, I saw a widget for favorite seat temp. Can anyone remember this being there originally and it’s just “new to me” or is JLR updating the widgets in the background OTA (at least on the MY18s)?
Been there since the first vehicle was delivered.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,415 Posts
On yoir home page tap the gear icon

Then tap home page settings (top box)

Then the setting is names default home page.

That’s where you can select the page you wan to b default.

I would load pics but it’s 1:46am and I’m not going out to the car maybe later if you can’t figure it out or I can make a how to later.

Thanks
DP

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Been there since the first vehicle was delivered.
Thanks, clearly I wasn’t paying very good attention the first time I played around with this.
:laugh:

Reactions: JWreck

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but if you've come up with an awesome personalized home screen can you share it in the thread below? I just got my F-Pace and I'm looking for inspiration of what people have come up with so I can learn from their genius!

Whats your custom home screen layout

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,415 Posts
I saw a widget for favorite seat temp.
The problem with that option is that it forgets it’s settigns and when you tap it the seat goes to full heat. I set mine up for driver full cold. Added to to the screen. Then the next day get in the car start it and tap the button and it defaults to full heat. Took the car in last week on 10/19 for annual oil and that is also one of the items they are trying to get fixed with the JLR engineers in the UK. The setting stays as long as the system doesn’t power down. So a quick run a store to get your dry cleaning and come right back the preference stays if the system sleeps or goes away.

DP

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Thanks, clearly I wasn’t paying very good attention the first time I played around with this.
:laugh:
It’s hidden and not accessible unless you want to spend the time making your own home screen. I understand. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts