1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was looking at those as well, but I think they probably will end up being just really cheap looking and plasticky (despite the claim of leather). I can't find any english reviews on them, and don't think I want to be the guinea pig.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well it does state: "especially fit for North America Saline alkali land." and "3D Full Cover - block dusty get into car" so they might be good.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought them. I needed winter mats and figured I'd give them a try. I got red trim and the fit perfectly. When I took them out of the box I was setback at 1st but once installed they look good to me and anyone that see them. The weather tech has better coverage, I think, but these will work fine for protecting my carpets this winter. I'll uplaod some pics later.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought them. I needed winter mats and figured I'd give them a try. I got red trim and the fit perfectly. When I took them out of the box I was setback at 1st but once installed they look good to me and anyone that see them. The weather tech has better coverage, I think, but these will work fine for protecting my carpets this winter. I'll uplaod some pics later.
Very curious, please do post pics! Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.