1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was looking at those as well, but I think they probably will end up being just really cheap looking and plasticky (despite the claim of leather). I can't find any english reviews on them, and don't think I want to be the guinea pig.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did find reviews on similar mats for other vehicles made by this company but only a couple and they could have been plants.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well it does state: "especially fit for North America Saline alkali land." and "3D Full Cover - block dusty get into car" so they might be good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Made in China. One reviewer regarding an Infinity said they were leather looking vinyl over foam so they were somewhat cushy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
List price $1188
Regular price $588
Sale price $216.60

That pegs the BS meter and is enough to scare me off

·
Registered
47 Posts
"But wait...there's more!"

They do look good, but the company has some 1 and 2 star ratings

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"But wait...there's more!"

They do look good, but the company has some 1 and 2 star ratings

Very true s*** not fitting even after replacement. Did you read the one star? I don't think he should be allowed to operate a car

"To many peaces( Parts ) it it's complicated"

·
Registered
254 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I think they look tacky.

Kerry

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very true s*** not fitting even after replacement. Did you read the one star? I don't think he should be allowed to operate a car

"To many peaces( Parts ) it it's complicated"
Good point

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would say plain fugly.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought them. I needed winter mats and figured I'd give them a try. I got red trim and the fit perfectly. When I took them out of the box I was setback at 1st but once installed they look good to me and anyone that see them. The weather tech has better coverage, I think, but these will work fine for protecting my carpets this winter. I'll uplaod some pics later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought them. I needed winter mats and figured I'd give them a try. I got red trim and the fit perfectly. When I took them out of the box I was setback at 1st but once installed they look good to me and anyone that see them. The weather tech has better coverage, I think, but these will work fine for protecting my carpets this winter. I'll uplaod some pics later.
Very curious, please do post pics! Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry for delay. I'll post some good ones tomorrow. I like them. They fit well and look better then weather tech. Imo. I wish they had blue though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts