Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the current pandemic I would like to see JLR extend all warranties to meet the 60,000 mile regardless of the 5 year mark.
Maybe put a cap like 7 years, thoughts?
Personally there are parts sitting at my dealership for my car that I won't be getting for who knows how long.
And those who have service coming up may not be getting it done either.

·
Registered
199 Posts
My dealer is still open and servicing their cars while also respecting all of the appropriate health care protocol's that are currently in place. At this time, I don't see a need to extend the warranties.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
California is on LOCKDOWN!!
We are not supposed to go out for non-essential things so it would depend on why you are taking it in and it will depend if the dealerships in CA are told to close.
But more importantly (at least here) with everyone being told to stay home and all non-essential businesses closed people are driving less therefore will not have the 60,000 miles in 5 years if this lasts as long as they think it might

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
If this lasts as long as it possibly may... your last problem will be what the warranty is doing on your FP. There may not be a JAG dealer left to honor it....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts