Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of big changes this week. On Wednesday I picked up my F-Pace after having the rear valance painted black. That silver valance was driving me nuts! Today I picked up a set of double-helix wheels I bought from a guy in England, and had them installed. I love the changes:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Hey NVA_FPACE , *ABSOLUTELY STUNNING* !!! :)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Thanks, GRVR. I'm very happy with it.
Every time I see those *SILVER Double Helix* Wheels , with the Chrome Door Strip and Chrome Side Vent , I can't help but think "That's the way it is supposed to be" !!! It looks *AWESOME* !!! I also totally agree with doing the ALL Black rear valance , especially with having the Quartzite Paint !!!
JOB WELL DONE , NVA_FPACE !!! JOB WELL DONE INDEED !!! >:)

Reactions: NVA_FPACE and MKenM

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Every time I see those *SILVER Double Helix* Wheels , with the Chrome Door Strip and Chrome Side Vent , I can't help but think "That's the way it is supposed to be" !!! It looks *AWESOME* !!! I also totally agree with doing the ALL Black rear valance , especially with having the Quartzite Paint !!!
JOB WELL DONE , NVA_FPACE !!! JOB WELL DONE INDEED !!! >:)
Spent a few bucks to get it exactly how I wanted it to look and I'm happy with the way it's turned out. A few more bucks next week on PPF, and hopefully I'm done (for a while).

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 6 of 6 Posts