Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have updated the Pre Delivery Letter to reflect ICTP 3.0x and text messaging capabilities and to put both Pathfinder (2018 model year) and SDD (2017 model year) in the letter.

As a reminder this letter is for use by those who have imminent arrival of their new F Paces. It can also probably be tweaked and used if your are buying a used F Pace from a Jaguar dealer.

I've seen a lot of reminders in posts over the past few months about why this letter is useful.

Enjoy, the link is the same as above but here it is again:

F Pace Dealer Pre Delivery Letter

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is great - we pick ours up on Saturday. Its a super low KM CPO from Jaguar corporate.

Reading through the letter, how can I tell if the vehicle has the latest InControl Touch patches?

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This is great - we pick ours up on Saturday. Its a super low KM CPO from Jaguar corporate.

Reading through the letter, how can I tell if the vehicle has the latest InControl Touch patches?

Ask ahead of time. If the vehicle has InControl Touch Pro then ask that it be updated to: InControl Touch Pro software NGI 17C (NGI_Phase3_005.07)

I'm not sure what the most current of the basic InControl Touch is. If that's what you are getting just ask them ahead that it be updated with latest patches/version.

Either way this stuff ought to be caught and updated during pre delivery inspection process.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ask ahead of time. If the vehicle has InControl Touch Pro then ask that it be updated to: InControl Touch Pro software NGI 17C (NGI_Phase3_005.07)
Yup, it has the ICTP, so I will ask them to ensure it is updated to the latest software.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Any update for the new 2019 model?

Thanks
DP

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
@;
Any update for the new 2019 model?

Thanks
DP
i have not looked at it in quite a while, if you have suggestions please post here or PM me and I’ll try to get to it fairly soon and incorporate. Not doing the SVR though!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Maybe those of us expecting delivery of a MY19 F-PACE could add to the letter through the forum. I know that there's been a lot of talk about more software updates, but quite frankly, talk of "updates" makes my eyes glaze over. However, even without that I find the letter to be excellent in many other ways, mentioning things that I probably wouldn't get to until months too late. Kudos to the letter's author. It'll be a great help for me when the "S" arrives within the coming weeks.
THANX
King Fala

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
I find the letter to be excellent , Kudos to the letter's author.

The "author" is not just a member ,

he's not even a senior member ,

believe it or not , he's not even a moderator . . . . . . .

he's a freakin' *F-PACE EXPERT* !!!;)>:)0:)

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Maybe those of us expecting delivery of a MY19 F-PACE could add to the letter through the forum. I know that there's been a lot of talk about more software updates, but quite frankly, talk of "updates" makes my eyes glaze over. However, even without that I find the letter to be excellent in many other ways, mentioning things that I probably wouldn't get to until months too late. Kudos to the letter's author. It'll be a great help for me when the "S" arrives within the coming weeks.
THANX
King Fala
if anyone has suggestions for modifications post them here and i will incorporate into letter

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
21 - 30 of 30 Posts