Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an Fpace on Order, it is due in ~April 21st.
  • 35t Premium
  • Nav Package
  • Cold Package
  • Roof Rails
  • Deep Blue Sapphire

It is going to be a long couple of months...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Have an Fpace on Order, it is due in ~April 21st.
  • 35t Premium
  • Nav Package
  • Cold Package
  • Roof Rails
  • Deep Blue Sapphire

It is going to be a long couple of months...
Congrats. That is my due date too. Mine is scheduled to be built 3/3. I am guessing, based on all the other early deliveries, that mine could be in by the first week of April....perhaps wishful thinking.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats. That is my due date too. Mine is scheduled to be built 3/3. I am guessing, based on all the other early deliveries, that mine could be in by the first week of April....perhaps wishful thinking.
How do you know when yours is scheduled to be built?

·
Registered
522 Posts
It is listed on the Vista sheet the dealer sent me, so I could make 100% sure of the options ordered.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I will be President! Where are you located and which dealership?
VP has a nice ring!

I am getting mine from the New Haven CT deadlership.

Btw, what did you order on yours?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Copied and pasted from my 1/24 posting:

F Pace S
Storm Grey
Black Interior
Roof Rails
Black Pack
Ash Burl veneer
Tow package
Activity Key
Heads up Display
Oyster headliner

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is this going to be 2018 model? When exactly did you place those orders? I was told that my dealer will get allocations this/next week but it will be 2018 models with the May/June delivery. Wondering why yours are so soon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dealer already has this one on order. When I spoke with them, and they didn't have one on the lot in the color w/packages I wanted. They looked this up on their database for ordered ones set for delivery. This one fit everything that I wanted, so I put my deposit down on it.

It is a 2017, and I didn't initiate the order, the dealer already did.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Is this going to be 2018 model? When exactly did you place those orders? I was told that my dealer will get allocations this/next week but it will be 2018 models with the May/June delivery. Wondering why yours are so soon.
Dealers have stock orders that are already in the pipeline. They take one of those stock orders and change it to a custom order and that moves you to the head of the class. Some dealers have already used all of their allocations and have to wait for the 18 models before they can get anymore. I do believe Jaguar will release the pricing on the 18 models in the next two weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts