·
Registered
98 Posts
She's a looker! Very nice.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
5 coats of Ceramic Pro later.......
Ceramic pro is stunning. So happy I got it. Its terrible at protecting against road debris (especially concerning for us owners in the Northeast) but it makes cleaning a breeze! If I had the budget I would get a clear bra on the entire car as well, but I dont.

P.S. your F-pace is awesome, I love the red and the contrast with the black pack and 22in black wheels; great choice.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Hey Fast Pace , If Billy Crystal was talking to your F-Pace , he would say "YOU LOOK MARVELOUS" !!! ;) I would also have to say that it looks GORGEOUS , but in a STEALTHY way !!! Admiring the Palm Trees blowing in the wind behind it , and the water !!! Looks like a scene from Miami Vice , minus Tubbs & Crocket !!! >:)
Which part of the Sunshine State are you in ? Is that the Inter Coastal Waterway ?
Anyway , Job Well Done Fast Pace , Job Well Done Indeed !!!

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks folks, I would agree however that CP does nothing for hood/bonnet chips. Clear Bra needed for that.

Took a cigar trip up to Stuart Florida with some of the guys, we do it once a quarter. The wives love it, they have their spa weekend. Live down in Ft. Lauderdale, we have a condo up their(Stuart) on the beach. So yes it is the Intracoastal and ocean.

Jag was great, just the usual AC issues. Cheers.....

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just wondering if the Honda Odyssey Dark Cherry Pearl paint color is the same as Jaguar Odyssey Red.
Where are all the FP Odyssey Red photos? I need to get an OR color fix before mine arrives.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome!
Ordered my 2017 Prestige in Odyssey Red today, can't wait.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Alright, another OR FP will be joining the club.

The wait will go pretty quickly. I ordered at the end of October, and it was unloaded yesterday in Baltimore:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
5 coats of Ceramic Pro later.......
how u liking it,,??
i test drove the r sport diesel at Alpine I live in Delray bch ,,, The sales people seem very nice and my friends son works at alpine,, so well see,, waiting for vw buyback money now on a jetta Sportwagon diesel.. and most likely getting a either a R sport to prestige f pace thanks take care Congrats btw looks great!! Don

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Finally brought my Premium (his name is Ollie) home yesterday. I immediately put him in the garage, due to the forecast for snow and ice overnight:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Finally brought my Premium (his name is Ollie) home yesterday. I immediately put him in the garage, due to the forecast for snow and ice overnight:D
CONGRATULATIONS , MTHM !!! You are a Good Guy , and that GORGEOUS Odyssey Red VEHICLE is a GREAT early Christmas Present , that YOU deserve !!! With that Wreath hanging on the Tree behind the F-Pace , it kinda makes it look like your BIG GIFT is under the Christmas Tree !!!
Job Well one MTHM , Job Well Done Indeed !!! :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS , MTHM !!! You are a Good Guy , and that GORGEOUS Odyssey Red VEHICLE is a GREAT early Christmas Present , that YOU deserve !!! With that Wreath hanging on the Tree behind the F-Pace , it kinda makes it look like your BIG GIFT is under the Christmas Tree !!!
Job Well one MTHM , Job Well Done Indeed !!! :)
Thanks GR, your check's in the mail :D

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
589 Posts
I ordered at the end of October, and it was unloaded yesterday in Baltimore
Hmm. I ordered at the end of October and still don't have a build date. Hearing March/April now :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts