Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago, we got an email from Jaguar that our ICTP subscription was about to expire.
Yesterday, we got an email with a coupon for $25 off the 30k mile service.

We're over a year away from the end of warranty period (and only 20k miles). On line and through the remote app, our subscription dates agree we have a ways to go.

Anyone else getting these? And, just what part of a "30k mile service" isn't part of the maintenance warranty?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
All my subscriptions within the app and the ICTP maps all state they expire on the 5 year anniversary of purchase. Haven't received any emails from Jaguar to the contrary just yet. We're a year and a half from warranty expiring.

I suspect the coupon for service came from the dealer. I get them from time to time and they go in the garbage because I know the service is all included for 5 years.

·
F Pace Expert
2,535 Posts
No, but my dealer sent me an offer for only $31k for my fully kitted out 2017 S which I found a little insulting.

·
Registered
'17 F-Pace First Edition
39 Posts
In Canada, my '17 First Edition (June-2016 in-service date) did get the InControl subscription expiring warning at 6 months prior and around 3 months prior and then 1 week prior and then "expired" exactly after 4 years from the in-service date.

Apparently, there are 2 different subscriptions :eek:ne of the InControl Pro Remote control service, journey, etc = CAD$250/year and then there is a separate subscription for jaguar.here or maps for ~CAD$150/year. I am still fighting with them about my Connected Services (Live traffic, fuel price, etc) as they said it was part of my InControl Pro $250 renewal but it is still showing expired on my dash. I got have the remote app working again after paying the InControl renewal.

Can any other Canadian owner that has their F-Pace for more than 4 years from in-service date comment more on this?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,373 Posts
In Canada, my '17 First Edition (June-2016 in-service date) did get the InControl subscription expiring warning at 6 months prior and around 3 months prior and then 1 week prior and then "expired" exactly after 4 years from the in-service date.

Apparently, there are 2 different subscriptions :eek:ne of the InControl Pro Remote control service, journey, etc = CAD$250/year and then there is a separate subscription for jaguar.here or maps for ~CAD$150/year. I am still fighting with them about my Connected Services (Live traffic, fuel price, etc) as they said it was part of my InControl Pro $250 renewal but it is still showing expired on my dash. I got have the remote app working again after paying the InControl renewal.

Can any other Canadian owner that has their F-Pace for more than 4 years from in-service date comment more on this?
I think asked this in the other thread were you posed this, I know there was an issue with cars Accounts showing 4 yrs when it’s supposed to be 5 there was an update and it was fixed for most people, I thing the incontrol is like 10 years

DP

·
Registered
'17 F-Pace First Edition
39 Posts
For Canada and for the 2017 - the InControl and the included maps update are only for 4 years from in-service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts