Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Since the last infotainment software update, S21A_21.10.6-676616, (F Pace 2020) the only way to get the voice navigation when using Google Maps from Apple Carplay (iOs 14.6) is to turn off "Play voice over Bluetooth" in the settings of Google Maps. Very annoying since it switches OFF the music.

Play voice over Bluetooth was previously on and it used to fade out the volume of the music.
Tried from a different iPhone and the issue is the same.

Same happens with Waze, Apple Maps and any other navigation apps when using Apple Carplay.

Any hints or help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
DII

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m running into the same issue and was wondering if it was because my phone updated to iOS 14.6 or because the upgrade to S21A. Both happened about same time for me.

Was the other iPhone you used on 14.6 as well? They did fix some bugs in CarPlay in 14.6 but apparently have introduced some more.

I also have a problem where pressing the voice command button on the steering wheel seems to crash Siri and it backs down to the Jaguar voice command screen instead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.
Yes the other phone is on 14.6 too.
I have updated mine with 14.7 (beta) and same issue.
Like you said both updates happened at pretty much the same time so hard to tell.
Haven't tried Siri but will have a go.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
This is a known issue with the latest Jaguar update. We'll have to wait for an update to ICTP for this to be fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts