Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am extremely frustrated and don't understand why the minute you are interested in a sporty model, the interior choices shrink.

I would like to order an F-PACE s model in Carpathian Grey and a full OYSTER interior. Although this interior is available on lesser specs, it is only available in 2-tone (Oyster/ebony) on the S model.

I happen to love a light coloured interior with a dark outer colour. What is the logic/reasoning for refusing the Customer this combination, especially considering it exists and am not asking for bright pink !!!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
A common complaint from S owners. I would also have liked a full Oyster interior. At least the 18 MY gets the two tone oyster/jet as an option.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the club. I would have paid extra and signed off on some sort of waiver to have my current R-Sport interior (oyster w/lime stitching) in the S

Since that wasn't an option, I live with the dissonance of having paid 'S' money and not having the little niceties such as red calipers, aluminum paddles and the 40HP.

But with Toronto-area traffic as brutal as it is (think LA on steroids), I get more enjoyment out of an interesting interior than the missing horsepower. I can always get the ECU programmed for 400HP plus after the warranty is out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've seen this on many other models that limit the top of the range. Usually your only choice is black. Not saying I like the practice, just saying it's by no means a Jaguar only thing.

I settled for the oyster on my R-Sport when I would have preferred Latte.

Kerry

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dear All,

I am extremely frustrated and don't understand why the minute you are interested in a sporty model, the interior choices shrink.

I would like to order an F-PACE s model in Carpathian Grey and a full OYSTER interior. Although this interior is available on lesser specs, it is only available in 2-tone (Oyster/ebony) on the S model.

I happen to love a light coloured interior with a dark outer colour. What is the logic/reasoning for refusing the Customer this combination, especially considering it exists and am not asking for bright pink !!!!!
Welcome to my world, dude. I'd be all over the S and wouldn't be still lurking in here, undecided about the F Pace, if I could get a saddle color in the S. I'm going to be limited to brogue, which in my opinion only works with a few of the paint color choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts