Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took possession of our 2nd 2018, this time an S since our previous Premiere model didn't come with roof rails which I only learned later couldn't be added if the car was built with them from the factory. With the S we got the rails but something else I didn't bargain for, the alarm going off on it's own including the 1st night we had it 3 different times an hour apart. We didn't only end up sleep deprived but the neighbors weren't too happy either. Jaguar US customer support guessed that the issue might have to do with the prior owner's in control app still being connected but even after deleting their access, it's still continuing to go off. The dealer can't take the car in to look at it for another 2-3 weeks. Anybody have any idea? I haven't looked in the manual to see if there's a separate fuse for the alarm I could pull but then wonder if that wouldn't screw something else up.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
poke though the menu on the dash board. somewhere in there is a way to see what set the alarm off last. i have only set mine off with the keyfob so i have only seen it say "panic".

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
my husband's truck (not a Jaguar) does that when the battery in the fob needs to be replaced.
Anybody have that happen to F-PACE?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts