Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi mingy69,

I'm from HK as well. Congrats to your purchase and it looks lovely. I've been impatiently waiting for the F-pace S quotation from the local dealer for months. They seems do not want to make any custom order/options but selling all the stock vehicle first and keep me waiting.

Anyway did you add the black pack? or just a plastic-dip job?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is that a picture of Hong Kong? It looks like a street in New York with all that English writing on the buildings.........

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fellow HKer go to CWB showroom and ask for Alan Fong. Quite helpful and willing.

I sprayed my own 'black pack' and rims. It cost me HKD 5000 which is almost the same as the black pack cost from JAG.

I would have got the S but didn't want to wait until May and in all honesty the extra $$$$ for the S and the deal I got the prestige worked out better.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Fellow HKer go to CWB showroom and ask for Alan Fong. Quite helpful and willing.

I sprayed my own 'black pack' and rims. It cost me HKD 5000 which is almost the same as the black pack cost from JAG.

I would have got the S but didn't want to wait until May and in all honesty the extra $$$$ for the S and the deal I got the prestige worked out better.
Thanks for your info. My sales consultant has been helpful and nice but it seems that the product team behind him do not work out the quotation as quick as it should be.

They quoted HKD14400+tax for the black pack (for S version), it may cost a bit more than the prestige, but it's still xxxx costly. So I've been thinking to do the same DIY "black pack" as yours, it looks good.

The dealer cannot yet confirmed the quotation for the S version + options of my choice, I have been asking from OCT 2016, and if they could make it before CNY I'll get the car no earlier than JULY.... what a long wait. And yes the S is too costly and I'm still struggling if I should spent so much on a Jaguar. The Prestige seems to be a better buy.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Code:
Is that a picture of Hong Kong? It looks like a street in New York with all that English writing on the buildings.........
Yes and HK was a British colony before 1997 and English is one of the official languages here, although most of us do not speak English as our mother language.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It is nice to have members from all over the world. Congrats on your ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts