Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 F-Pace S
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been a long journey with the whole supply chain and shipping madness but I finally got some snazzy new wheels and rubber fitted on the Jag! This was especially challenging because the wheels are staggered (9's on the front and 10's on the back, so had to be super careful with tire size to not freak out the computer). My tire guy hooked me up with some Toyo's 265/40 on the front and rather gigantic 295/35 on the rear. These tires are a step up from the Hancooks that were on it. Ride quality and road noise is so much improved it is like having a different car!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Now an ask for some advice: I live in Florida. No snow here and no need for winter tires. I now have 4 of the OEM 22" double helix wheels with tires sitting in the garage that I no longer have use for. I don't know about ebaying them because I imagine that shipping them would completely suck and be quite expensive (WOW those are heavy wheels!!). Does anyone have any advice on how to unload these easily?

EDIT: mis-typed the size of front tire. It's fixed.

·
Registered
2017 F-Pace S
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look at that! You are completely right! Fronts are 265/40 and rear are 295/35. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll go edit the OP.

The standard 22" sizes on the SVR are 265/40/22 Front and 295/35/22 Rear to almost match up equally.
Are you sure you have a 265/35/22 Front ? That's a pretty big difference in Diameter compared to the Rear,

295/35/22 = 30.1" Diameter

265/40/22 = 30.4" Diameter

265/35/22 = 29.3" Diameter, almost 1" difference compared to the rear

View attachment 74153

·
Registered
2017 F-Pace S
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear, I love that tire size combo on mine. Supposedly you can go as wide as 285/40/22 Front and 315/35/22 Rear, maybe when it's time to replace mine I'll look into this:

Where did you find the new wheels ?
WOW! 315's, the 295's are quite big already! That would very definitely give it an aggressive looking stance! I probably wouldn't want to go wider with the offset of the wheels I have as anything bigger might stick out.

I got them from a wheel seller on ebay. I was very nervous about buying such a thing from ebay as there are no proof marks on the wheels and that is a lot of money for sight unseen, but all in all it was successful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts