Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did this on the weekend. Impressed with the fit and look. I am in the Canadian snow environment so note the very full coverage around the edges. These mats are very thin and so fit over the existing mats rather well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Very Nice !!! You forgot one important tid-bit of imformation !!! $$$$$ ??? The way they are ribbed , it looks like an Armored Vest Shield out of one of the MAD MAX movies !!! >:)
The Floor COVERAGE is quite Impressive !!!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Nice. GR, full set on the website is $228, but I think that is Canadian $$$. May actually be a little cheaper for us.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
6shiftin,

How do these hold up to mud and dirt getting on them and then having to be washed off. One thing I don't like about the WeatherTech's is that they are a bit hard to clean. The mud sometimes lightly stains the mat and you need to scrub hard or use a harsh cleaner to get them truly clean. Then I find myself also having to treat them with tire shine to get the luster back.

Do these stain easily with mud, or does it simply wipe off or hose off?

Reactions: sg92

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I like them but they do not ship outside Candada.
I am sure any number of our Canadian brothers and sisters would be willing to drop ship to them, they re-ship to you. A bit of extra cost, but if these are what you want, then there is always a way. Winter is all but over here, but I will consider these next season, given how little protection the OEM mats provided. Plus, they are different from WT, and it is good to be bad er different.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6shiftin,

How do these hold up to mud and dirt getting on them and then having to be washed off. One thing I don't like about the WeatherTech's is that they are a bit hard to clean. The mud sometimes lightly stains the mat and you need to scrub hard or use a harsh cleaner to get them truly clean. Then I find myself also having to treat them with tire shine to get the luster back.

Do these stain easily with mud, or does it simply wipe off or hose off?
As mentioned, I just installed them so not so sure yet but from the feel of the material I am thinking they are going to be good as they have that hard plastic feel as opposed to that softer feel of other mats. So I think a wet cloth is going to clean that stuff right off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I like them but they do not ship outside Canada.

The Canadian market for F-Pace is too small to justify this custom mat, so this company does seem to ship to U.S. but MGluck you have to change the country code to the United States first, so that the shipping to your selected state appears. (see below) And as mentioned in $U.S. this is +30% cheaper but not sure what the shipping charges are going cross border as it may not be free like throughout Canada.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someplace on the site it specifically said they do not ship outside Canada.
Yes checked in the Shipping Policies and still showing do not ship outside of Canada. But this can not be their long term strategy as U.S. market is 10 times the size of the Canadian one. Someone should inquire to ask about this.

Further info on the cleaning shown below.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I don't even want to know what's on the bottom of that boot !!! :(
But I certainly know what it looks like !!! ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TuxMat does ship to U.S. after all

I asked TuxMat about the no ship outside of Canada today and it appears their site has some misinformation that they corrected today as a result of the inquiry, so any of you U.S. F-Pace owners feel free to order away. I am not connected in any way to this company but felt bad that they had unclear info about shipping to the U.S., where a bulk of the market actually is.

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for your recognition and support, we really appreciate it!

We have been working on launching our US website, and we are actually able to ship to the US right now.

Before the official launch, US customers can purchase on
TuxMat.ca and pay with Canadian dollars. We show real time shipping cost to the US using FedEx, though we don’t offer free shipping to the US, the shipping cost shown during checkout includes a 50% subsidy.

So we would be very happy to send TuxMat to your fellow Jaguar F-Pace owners in the US right now.

Thank you Bob for the encouragement, please let us know if there is anything.

Have a great day,

Your TuxMat team

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,418 Posts
Reactions: GRVR and MTGRL

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Not a fan, looks like the Michelin man is laying down on the floor... but looks like they work well. Are they soft or hard rubber?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I was going to start a new thread but did a search first and found this one. ( see I'm learning)
Nice Work , Grasshoppa !!! Next we learn *Wax On , Wax Off* !!!>:)

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
522 Posts
I bought these right after i took delivery in April. I like them a lot. Great coverage without the sterile look of WT.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
These are on my list as the weather starts to deteriorate towards winter. Have found nothing better...

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got my Tuxmats today for C$228 for front and back. I wasted $260ish buying rubber mats with the F-Pace. What a waste of money. UK may not get snow, but they do get enough rain. Jag mats are useless. BUY THESE INSTEAD. They fit perfectly and look great.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I bought these right after i took delivery in April. I like them a lot. Great coverage without the sterile look of WT.
I bought a rear (second row) tuxmat back in April, and so far am very happy with it. Didn't buy the fronts because I have WT's up front. I like the WT's in the front, because they are easy to remove and clean during the winter.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts