·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Ill just go ahead and tag @VZX-CO
He's our go to guy here ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picking up our FPace today and just got off the phone with Jaguar Corporate, they didn't give me more information than our car was affected and not showing as fixed in their system. Adding it to the PDI letter I am sending but am also calling dealership to make sure my husbands 3 hour trip wasn't wasted! Will post when I get the details unless someone else already has them.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
K452NAS1 - Service Action: Track Rod End Adjusting Locking Nut

Model:
Model Year:
VIN:
Assembly Plant:
F-PACE (X761)
488002-492903
Solihull
F-PACE (X761)
045068-099996
Solihull
F-PACE (X761)
099558-099607
Solihull

Situation:
An issue has been identified on certain vehicles within the listed Affected Vehicle Range which have had an incorrect torque applied to the front left and right tie-rod adjustment lock nut.

Action:
Retailers are required to HOLD affected new vehicles that are within your control and refrain from releasing the vehicles for new vehicle sale pending completion of the Service Instruction detailed in this Technical Bulletin. Unsold vehicles should have this performed as part of the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) process but must have it completed prior to vehicle handover to the customer.

Affected vehicles already in the hands of customers should be updated at the next available opportunity.

----------------
My note: this requires a task specific tool that Jaguar supplies to the service center, this doesn't sound like a huge issue but if I were picking up a new vehicle I'd want to make sure it was taken care of. As the item above states it should be taken care of when vehicle next in for service. Personally I'm not rushing in to get this taken care of.

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
This is my VIN: [FONT=&quot]SADCL2BN6HA89110[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Does this affect my vehicle?
[/FONT]
I think you are missing a character, but the range of VINs shown corresponds to the last six of your VIN. These should be numbers, and I see yours is only five.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ah, the SG left out the last number. So I looked at the Ship tracking and found [FONT=&quot]SADCL2BN6HA891107.

It affects my VIN in this range?

[/FONT]F-PACE (X761)
045068-099996

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
K452NAS1 - Service Action: Track Rod End Adjusting Locking Nut

Model:
Model Year:
VIN:
Assembly Plant:
F-PACE (X761)
488002-492903
Solihull
F-PACE (X761)
045068-099996
Solihull
F-PACE (X761)
099558-099607
Solihull

Situation:
An issue has been identified on certain vehicles within the listed Affected Vehicle Range which have had an incorrect torque applied to the front left and right tie-rod adjustment lock nut.

Action:
Retailers are required to HOLD affected new vehicles that are within your control and refrain from releasing the vehicles for new vehicle sale pending completion of the Service Instruction detailed in this Technical Bulletin. Unsold vehicles should have this performed as part of the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) process but must have it completed prior to vehicle handover to the customer.

Affected vehicles already in the hands of customers should be updated at the next available opportunity.

----------------
My note: this requires a task specific tool that Jaguar supplies to the service center, this doesn't sound like a huge issue but if I were picking up a new vehicle I'd want to make sure it was taken care of. As the item above states it should be taken care of when vehicle next in for service. Personally I'm not rushing in to get this taken care of.
Its looking like im within the VIN range, should I be putting it in right away or is it not that big of a deal? I haven't noticed anything strange with it so im not sure if mine is affected or not.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Another campaign for my FP, haha. Will wait til I take it in next time...which could be soon based on my seat belt issue.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
If it was me I wouldn't bother with this until I'm in for something else.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm adding it to my already decent list of things for the dealer to address when I need to go in. So far, no need to go in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts