Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jaguar F-Pace SVR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Just picked up my new F-pace SVR in Ultra Blue w/Black interior! It has about 8200 miles on it and a ceramic coating when I bought it. Picked it up from a dealership in New Jersey and drove it back down to Maryland. First impressions are how awesome this looks in person. It is very easy to drive. Of course it sounds amazing too! Very happy with it. Have to go to the local Jag dealer this week to set up InControl because the prior owner still has it registered in there name. Hope to have a great 6-9 months of enjoyment :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Congrats on your new SVR. I had a 2019 SVR and now have a 2021 SVR, I also had a 2017 S First Edition. Good luck with the new SVR and have fun browsing the forum. Lots of good information out here.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey! Just picked up my new F-pace SVR in Ultra Blue w/Black interior! It has about 8200 miles on it and a ceramic coating when I bought it. Picked it up from a dealership in New Jersey and drove it back down to Maryland. First impressions are how awesome this looks in person. It is very easy to drive. Of course it sounds amazing too! Very happy with it. Have to go to the local Jag dealer this week to set up InControl because the prior owner still has it registered in there name. Hope to have a great 6-9 months of enjoyment :)
Congrats. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

I too had a 2018 35t that I did quite a bit of work on, but just traded in for 2020 SVR.
I was wondering about the InControl registration on my old one. Apparently only the dealer can delete the account?

·
Registered
2020 Jaguar F-Pace SVR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, went to the dealer today to get the old account deleted and added mine. Works great now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats. Now see what a lower pulley and rear box removal will do for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts